Thread: feet

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Despise feet. I love that they take me places. However, my general concensus on feet is that they're gross looking, men and women alike, myself included. My girlfriend makes me so angry when she touches me with her feet.

Such a cute girl with terrible feet. Her feet look like they fought in Vietnam and suffer from PTSD.
    Oh God, man. I'm sorry. Truly sorry. Buy her some foot care products. That way when she does touch you with them, it won't be as bad.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

They're alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Socks all day, yo.

I'm one of those people that will wear socks with sandals.

I am a podophile. It's like the most common fetish there is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Neutral. I like walking around barefoot, and I'm no way disgusted by feet more than anything else, but I don't have a foot fetish either.
    Feet are like any other non-sexual body part to me, I prefer it clean and well kept but beyond that I don't pay it special attention.

Never understood foot fetish. I would understand if it was "rub any female body part"-fetish, but why feet specifically? :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socoallnight View Post
    Oh God, man. I'm sorry. Truly sorry. Buy her some foot care products. That way when she does touch you with them, it won't be as bad.
    Lol beyond saving man! Did I mention that her feet also shot up a mall, sent to jail, spent 20 years in solitary confinement, just got out, works as a garbage man and contemplates suicide. That bad. Lol.

I'll bite though, what kinda products we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Neutral. I like walking around barefoot, and I'm no way disgusted by feet more than anything else, but I don't have a foot fetish either.
    Feet are like any other non-sexual body part to me, I prefer it clean and well kept but beyond that I don't pay it special attention.

Never understood foot fetish. I would understand if it was "rub any female body part"-fetish, but why feet specifically? :s
    Having dealt with this fetish for the entirety of my short adult life, all I can say is its not really a choice.. as weird as that sounds. I don't CHOOSE to like feet. I just kinda do. It's kinda like your sexual preference. It's just what you're attracted to. you dont really have control over it. I wish I could tell you "why feet specifically", but I can't. OH WELL! FEET ARE GREAT!
    I'm waiting for my ruca

I like having them, in that they let me WALK but if this is asking about having some sort of foot fetish...NO! God no!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The soles of the feet are erogenous zones.

idk why i like them honestly. but the curve of a nice arch, with the part at the base of the toes being nice and kinda roundish with cute, kinda long toes <3<3<3 it's just amazing for some reason. i like 'em big too, like sasha grey's size 9s <3

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk why i like them honestly. but the curve of a nice arch, with the part at the base of the toes being nice and kinda roundish with cute, kinda long toes <3<3<3 it's just amazing for some reason. i like 'em big too, like sasha grey's size 9s <3
    The girl I'm with right now has size 9s, omfg I love them. We have similar taste in feet.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

I think last I heard genitals and feet are close together in the brain and there could be some cross wiring.

It would explain why half of all fetishes focus on feet and why almost 2/3 of fetishes that are object based are based around socks and shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by socoallnight View Post
    The girl I'm with right now has size 9s, omfg I love them. We have similar taste in feet.
    Similar "taste" he says.

I prefer to tickle with fingers or objects rather than lick and nibble.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    I envy those with arches..I really do.

I have no arches. None..I am as flat footed as flat footed can get, and it causes me so much pain in my knees and back after being on my feet for extended periods of time (such as at work). Even with insoles purchased from my podiatrist AND special shoes made for flat feet. My flat footedness also quickened the development of Plantar Fasciitis in my right foot....yay more foot pain!

Now...take that into account the fact that I wear a mens size 15 shoe. It gets expensive....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I think last I heard genitals and feet are close together in the brain and there could be some cross wiring.

It would explain why half of all fetishes focus on feet and why almost 2/3 of fetishes that are object based are based around socks and shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Similar "taste" he says.
    That's what I read too. So basically people with foot fetishes are defective.

I love my defect though.

And yes! Taste! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

If I were the type of person to wear sandals, I'd be right there with you!
    Nixx, I bet you're the high heels type of man.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

Nixx, if you were a spy and were caught by a foreign government, would you spill out state secrets if they tickled your feet?

Woah, out of 1-10 ticklishness scale, would you be 100?

How... how did you know? What do you think? I'm more into red, but these aren't bad.

Yes, but I'd also just give them up freely because I don't really give a shit and would rather be let go.
    They look simply smashing on you. I suggest shaving your toes though.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    The soles of the feet are erogenous zones.
    Erogenous zoooooone.

I love Graham Chapman. I don't even know why that sketch is funny, but I bust a gut laughing every time Graham Chapman says that.
    Putin khuliyo