Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would love more buffs like Heart of the Valorous. I remember GW1 had weekend events. They were a nice treat.

Why was this removed? Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Why was this removed? Stupid.
    When it was released they said exactly when they were taking it down.

So, the BUFF is back and NO mention on MMOC?
    is it now gonna be HotV -> Gotbp -> repeat????
    JAY-how-long-does-it-take-me-to-get-LOCKed-out-again in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    You seem to have a strong dislike of people that you deem inferior (based on whatever criteria) having the same things as you, even if they look slightly different and are much weaker than your version (ie LFR tier), based on some abstract concept that you "deserve" it and they do not, based again on some arbitrary criteria.

dem necros

ye the buff is back!

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    dem necros
    more like damn ignorance ppl (like u) cause you dont want me to do a new thread to the same topic allways do?
    You seem to have a strong dislike of people that you deem inferior (based on whatever criteria) having the same things as you, even if they look slightly different and are much weaker than your version (ie LFR tier), based on some abstract concept that you "deserve" it and they do not, based again on some arbitrary criteria.

Yeah I just noticed the buff is back. Didn't see an announcement for this. Did I miss anything?

There is a thread about how the buff is back guys <.<

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Valourous

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Yeah I just noticed the buff is back. Didn't see an announcement for this. Did I miss anything?
    I am NOT seeing it back. Are you on an EU server?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I am NOT seeing it back. Are you on an EU server?
    Ofc!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    There is a thread about how the buff is back guys <.< http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Valourous
    Ofc make a new thread about everytime the buff shows up makes sense...not!