Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I bet he bugged himself beneath the ordon sanctuary and killed people from there

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Have a feeling that he might have lost it while responding to one of the lovely whispers you often get after killing someone.
    Sure, either that or he was actively adding people and taking the piss. Whichever it was, it's petty.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Strongly doubt that story as well.
    a more likely situation is he was ganking, someone raged on him and he used inappropriate language in return.

bring us a screenshot of the ban email, probably corpse camping some poor soul (which is actually a bann able offense) or spewing shit after he ganks em, or something like that, even a "fuck you" can get you a 3 hour ban in wow.

hahah, pvp servers ftw

He either camped someone repeatedly for such a long time that a GM had to act, or he exploited in some way. For example, there are locations on the timeless isle near the celestials where a ranged class can stand and shoot at enemies without the guards being able to reach them. This is an exploit, and Blizz does act when it happens.

I got a 3 hour ban for calling someone a C0ck Wranglin Hobo rapist. Blizz said it was a violent sexual act and that it would not be tolerated.

Stopped reading after the first line.

Blizzard doesnt ban for stuff like that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need more info to make an informed opinion, lock the thread

My thoughts? Tell us about how he talked a whole bunch of shit to someone/some people in general chat on in whispers and then tell us which thing he said IS something he can be suspended for if reported. Tell us the entire story.

Blizzard won't ban anyone for spawncamping, for the same reason they allow low levels to be ganked forever, saying that it is part of the risk of a PVP server. This guy was spouting some sort of abuse, racism, real life threats or something to that effect and got banned for it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

He probably trolled the people in chat whilst killing them. That would explain his ban pretty well.

Blatant lie, or just not telling all the facts. No one gets banned for that. So yea. I call bullshit.