Figured it belonged here.

Anyways, I want to sim 12 test trials:

Unholy:
    1. Mastery > haste > crit
    2. Mastery > crit > haste
    3. Haste > Mastery > crit

frost:
    same gear scenarios.

I want this to be in full Prideful gear (550 ilvl conquest for those unfamiliar), and I'm having trouble finding a way to reforge / gem the gear the way I want it. Any help?

Edit the stats in the code.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can just import the character to AskMrRobot, do your gear changes along with gemming/echanting/reforging within the program and just export to SimCraft. They have an option for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Or you can just import the character to AskMrRobot, do your gear changes along with gemming/echanting/reforging within the program and just export to SimCraft. They have an option for that.
    This is invaluable.

You can compare a lot of things doing this, in the "Overrides" tab of SimCraft, you can add something like:

Code:
    copy="Malgru-H>M>C"

helm: blablabla
    neck: blablablo
    And repeat for the gearsets you wanna make (set the stat weights in AskMrRobot and optimize the gear to whatever it's set to, find the export to SimCraft button and copy-paste just the gear part into the Overrides thing), and have a "base" profile set up in the "Simulate" tab.

You can also just do reforge plots of two stats, I recommend doing only 2 stats at a time. You can access this in the options tab. In the results tab you will get the same page as before but now you have an extra graph showing what happens to your damage when you reforge from Crit to Mastery and Mastery to Crit. It shows this on the x-axis with increments and decrements. So you read it as if I reforge out of 1000 crit and gain 1000 mastery whats my dps and vice versa.