Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ner'zhul, Gul'dan, Teron'gor and Khadgar models hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Matman58 View Post
    I want to point out that mini map looks like a relatively completed overworld which to me is a great sign of where things are heading and how fast this alpha/beta test should ramp up!
    To expect a release date before Nov/Dec is wishful at best. but yea, they are making good progress.

Love the text, especially a few are Cho'gall because of the () in the quote. And also, dungeons as a scenario setting? Interesting...

The Druid travel change is interesting. Does that mean it'll automatically give bird form if flying is possible, stag if ground only, and orca if you're in the water? Could be a bit annoying, since I liked to hit bird form from the water (won't matter in current content if there's no flying).

10+ Year Old Account
    I know people won't even read this, because reasons. But Those marked as scenarios aren't actually scenarious ->
    @oliviadgrace I hate to dampen enthusiasm but I wouldn't think of these as scenarios. More like a direction/goals overlay on our dungeons.
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...10366294241280
    More guidance regarding what you're supposed to do, and the ability for us to reward bonus gold/XP for killing optional bosses
    Basicly directions for dungeons, with XP and stuff, but some the same 5 player dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so now there's no Travel Form and Flight Form difference? So I'll automatically turn into a bird when I want a cheetah or stag in SW? I understanding trying to reduce button bloat but I don't think Druid shapeshift forms were a big deal at all. Come on...

Oh thank god, pet battles have finally been sprayed with a big bottle of RNG-B-Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Wait, so now there's no Travel Form and Flight Form difference? So I'll automatically turn into a bird when I want a cheetah or stag in SW? I understanding trying to reduce button bloat but I don't think Druid shapeshift forms were a big deal at all. Come on...
    Bloat also included according to blizzard abilities which generally were macro'd together.
    That is certainly a likely scenario there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Bloat also included according to blizzard abilities which generally were macro'd together.
    That is certainly a likely scenario there.
    Where they really macro'd together that much though? Creating a macro would add a button instead of leaving it when the two buttons will be there anyway. Idk, I never macro'd them but if lots of other people did then I guess it makes sense.

It seems like that the "Botani" model has the new animations from the new Nightelf Male model.

The Mage tier is highly reminiscent of the current Mage CM set!

- - - Updated - - -

Who's The Best Elekk In The Whole World?
    ^ Man, NOW I'm excited for WoD :P

Oke. I can accept the fact that, as Celestaon said, new build is taken in the middle of huge wave of changes but i MUST say this.

Item - Monk T17 Windwalker4P Bonus (New) Fists of Fury generates 4 stacks of Tigereye Brew.

Its A LOT! of TeB stacks generated by FoF making it most probably an opener coupled with Chi Brew for initial burst. This also makes FoF so mandatory that we will be most probably casting it on CD. Next.. maybe im mistaken but this makes me feel like a "roguish" gameplay where we will be focused to dump energy as low as possible when FoF is coming off the CD but also watching not to cap chi by doing so. With all that being said a glyph that allows us to move while FoF will be mandatory in that tier of content, obviously why.

This is how i saw it on the first glance, maybe im wrong since i havent gone deeper in rotation.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2014-06-11 at 01:56 AM.

Where they really macro'd together that much though? Creating a macro would add a button instead of leaving it when the two buttons will be there anyway. Idk, I never macro'd them but if lots of other people did then I guess it makes sense.
    You could macro to test for conditions like being indoors, non-flyable regions, in-combat etc that would take those and even a mount possibly down to one button.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

That Botani model sort of reminds me of the Guild Wars 2 plant race,Sylvari.I like it.
    Last edited by Maleagant; 2014-06-11 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    You could macro to test for conditions like being indoors, non-flyable regions, in-combat etc that would take those and even a mount possibly down to one button.
    Pretty much as CN said. For instance im currently using this macro on my shammy:

- Mount -
    Code:
    /stopcasting
    /cast [swimming] Azure Water Strider;
    /cast [indoors] Ghost Wolf;
    /cast [flyable,nocombat] Red Flying Cloud;
    /cast [combat,outdoors] Ghost Wolf;
    /use [nocombat,outdoors,noswimming,noflyable] Azure Water Strider;
    /dismount [mounted]
    - Target -
    Code:
    /cast [nocombat, dead, help] Ancestral Spirit; [mod:shift, help] Chain Heal; [help, nodead] Healing Surge; [nomod, harm] Lightning Bolt; [mod:shift, harm] Chain Lightning; [@player] Healing Surge;
    First one is 3 bar slots in one macro which is auto changed depending on state. Second is 5 bar slots in one macro which are automatically changed depending on target and/or "shift". Thats a good button squish, kinda looks odd, but as soon as you get used to it it makes life so easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait to see the DK gear. It will probably be all skulls of some sort.

Looks like there are two scenarios being added for almost every old 5-man dungeon. I wonder if this means there will be 1-man and 3-man scenario versions of these dungeons, and if they'll be for max-level or level-appropriate? It could be a good way of getting around long DPS queues for dungeons.

Whoa, WoW is growing up. All of the monster models look SICK and very sword-and-sworcery fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres for Hode race, and then Botani for Alliance race. :P