Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    That knife looks bad ass. Wish there were other weapons with the same look.

Confused and disturbed by the new travel form description.

Deleted
    "You're ride is ready miss Clutchpop... again. " Someone needs Grammar 101

Plus, Dash now breaks stealth?

Mages are going to be looking pretty awesome this opening tier, that and the new spells effects - I'm jealous.

big fail to the art team! only the mythic version of the t-sets look good.. sad for 90% of the playerbase..

Cool stuff, I don't imagine a wolf can function with that armor on at least it looks badass.

Waiting for the CM Bow and the new male troll model!

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah ok 2 things. I hope we get the Iron horde worg mount and 2 we get a yeti mount?

Go home Enhancement Shaman 4-piece bonus, you're drunk!

Deleted
    Those tier set bonuses totally change the way you play your toon, don't they? So cool too, kinda like, say, the wind serpent or Zandalari summon from Crackling.

My grin at removal of tier sets from LFR is gone now. This shit is so bland the snowflakes will have to invent whole new stories in order to appear - particularly to themselves - special.

"New build is going up was taken in the middle of making a large wave of changes; will appear unfair to some classes. It's just not done"

It might be in the middle of changes... but it still shows the favoritism of Blizzard towards certain classes over others. That is nothing new this expansion. Same thing as with the choppers. It was glaringly obvious who Blizzard wanted to win.

It is never good when a developer can't come out as neutral. It creates all sort if issues and we see this again and again in WOW now. It ruins the trust that is needed for a good and balanced game.

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Don't whine about the Warlock only title. They deserve it.
    I would agree, if the FoS + title would have been implemented either with patch 5.3 or 5.4.
    By now, even with simple LFR-gear, the boss became quite easy.

Deleted
    That staff is good-looking!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Item - Monk T17 Brewmaster 4P Bonus (New) When you dodge an attack while Elusive Brew is active, you generate $165,356 Energy.

Looks like I am rolling a Brewmaster. I'm going to be rich!
    Last edited by Judic; 2014-06-11 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    "New build is going up was taken in the middle of making a large wave of changes; will appear unfair to some classes. It's just not done"

It might be in the middle of changes... but it still shows the favoritism of Blizzard towards certain classes over others. That is nothing new this expansion. Same thing as with the choppers. It was glaringly obvious who Blizzard wanted to win.

It is never good when a developer can't come out as neutral. It creates all sort if issues and we see this again and again in WOW now. It ruins the trust that is needed for a good and balanced game.
    OMG grow up and get over it u baby.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh I want that Botani model for the new treeform..

Does Marvel know Blizzard stole Groot and put him in World of Warcraft?

Oh PLEASE dont let those clan sets - if they're gonna be available to players - be class or armor restricted.

My monk craves that Shadowmoon set like burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    True. Locks get nerfed in 6.0 making it harder indeed. Anyways, thanks Blizz for the FOS. Tears+Forums really have an impact .
    Well, it was more to do with my not believing them when they say secondary stats will all be equal and having to face an overnight change in a character that I already don't play much forcing me to deal with changes intended to be balanced at 100 while doing an intricate micromanagement fight. Nerfs really didn't figure into it. It was just the double whammy of class changes and game changes that could make the fight much more difficult.

the Chilling Memento is now vendor trash? I'm guessing that means the little spirit that follows you is also disabled.