Poll: What do you think about it ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    they cant because technically gold can be generated without any limitations since it DROPS, which means in a perfect world blizzard would make no money from people accessing the game.
    I think you're missing something very crucial.

In order for someone to get this item they have to buy it, so 15$. I then sell it to you for gold. It doesn't matter if the market price is 1k gold or 1m gold, blizzard still made 15$.

Effectively if I were to buy said item and sell it to you I am paying for your subscription thus buying gold from you. If there were 10 million people and 5 million of them wanted to buy these things, it would require the other 5 million people to be paying for the other half of the playerbases subs. Either way blizzard is still receiving the income of 10 million players regardless of who pays for it. Blizzard or any company doing this loses 0$ because someone still has to pay for the subs of the total number of players no matter what.

I do not understand why you don't understand that.

Blizzard literally loses nothing for doing this, it is already done regularly by many players. All they do is make it convenient for people.