Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Title Reward: Of the Black Harvest

Breaker of the Black Harvest: DefeatDefeated Kanrethad Ebonlocke and gaingained command over fel energy as a level 90 warlock.before the expedition to Draenor set out.
    New reward: Title Reward: Of the Black Harvest
    http://wowhead.com/news=241118/warlo...-globalstrings

YES YES YES YES???!!!!!!

And it's timed.

Great. Just great.

Sweet inb4 the people who got it at 463 I lvl start crying
    Nixs

Is it account wide or just for locks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    I don't think I will ever use another title.

Answering my own question: Watcher said its only for Warlocks but is account wide for all Locks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Why only for locks? I wanna use it on my DK!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post

Knda timing. My lock just hit 90
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys I was going to make a new thread about this.

I noticed the title FOS and I would like to get it, I did get the warlcok mount back in TBC when I rolled my belf lock. My lock is still exp locked at 70 as its in full S3 gear that was a pain in the ass to get back in the day, S3 arena gear was removed from the game but is now back in and easy to get so no real reason to keep it 70 although I still have 45k honor pvp trinket that is no longer available.

I am trying to decide if it is easy enough for me to get. I have read that the scenario is difficult. Indication of my skill lvl will be Normal raided with Garrosh killed, 5 legendary cloaks and been playing on and off since vanilla.

I don't want to lvl up my warlock unless I am sure I can complete it. Does it get easier with ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by sargior View Post

I don't want to lvl up my warlock unless I am sure I can complete it. Does it get easier with ilvl?
    Yes. I went back and did it recently with 555 ilvl just to see the difference, and I killed the boss before I realized what I was even doing. I was still preparing for the first doomguard to tank. And he fell over. Is a joke now.

Deleted

I noticed the title FOS and I would like to get it, I did get the warlcok mount back in TBC when I rolled my belf lock. My lock is still exp locked at 70 as its in full S3 gear that was a pain in the ass to get back in the day, S3 arena gear was removed from the game but is now back in and easy to get so no real reason to keep it 70 although I still have 45k honor pvp trinket that is no longer available.

I am trying to decide if it is easy enough for me to get. I have read that the scenario is difficult. Indication of my skill lvl will be Normal raided with Garrosh killed, 5 legendary cloaks and been playing on and off since vanilla.

Mate, I haven't played a Warlock since Classic, then I decided to level one to 90 and get the Green Fire. It took me like 3 wipes on the "hard" boss and only because I didn't realize I have my own teleport, not just a portal. The boss is really easy, the only thing it requires is knowing the spells warlocks have, like teleport and the ability to use LOS. It's a simple boss.

Also had shit ilvl, like 490.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Mate, I haven't played a Warlock since Classic, then I decided to level one to 90 and get the Green Fire. It took me like 3 wipes on the "hard" boss and only because I didn't realize I have my own teleport, not just a portal. The boss is really easy, the only thing it requires is knowing the spells warlocks have, like teleport and the ability to use LOS. It's a simple boss.

Also had shit ilvl, like 490.
    Sick, well then its time to lvl again, i spent all day monday and sunday lvln a dk from 70 thats now 85 time to do it again. In a few weeks ill have 8 90s, im already dreading Tuesdays and doing ordos 6 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    May try to get it on my lock when I start playing WoW again, doubt I'll be able to do it anyway
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so excited to see it!
    hearts x many
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They should scale down your item level back to when it came out just for the laughs, but finally a awesome title just for locks.

This is the kick in the ass I need to go back and finish that questline :P

Keep getting further into the fight and then getting distracted with other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The title is nothing in comparison to glorious green fire.

It does get easier with ilvl, it's kind of similar to the vanilla mount quest in that it isn't really "hard" but there's a lot of moving parts that need to be learned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    The title is nothing in comparison to glorious green fire.

It does get easier with ilvl, it's kind of similar to the vanilla mount quest in that it isn't really "hard" but there's a lot of moving parts that need to be learned.
    I am confident I can do it now, I cant remember the mount quest. I only recall having to run dire maul for it and it took forever to find a group.

I wish this had been added before SoO was released so you are able to massively overgear the fight... better late than never I guess :P