Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlance View Post
    I finished the green fire quest off last night and didn't get the achieve or the title. Ticketed....
    this isn't active till 6.0, Mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, time to work on my Lock now.

Deleted
    Was hoping they would remove the encounter completely, but atleast it's something. Thanks Blizz. Best news from WoD for me so far!

Deleted
    when i saw this post i was like alright ima go do it then ... fucked up for 2 hours and then it was AFUAGYADFAFA F YEAH .... so now im part of the green fire fan club

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    when i saw this post i was like alright ima go do it then ... fucked up for 2 hours and then it was AFUAGYADFAFA F YEAH .... so now im part of the green fire fan club
    Haha completed mine about a week or so ago. You're not the only joining the green fire fan club
    Can't wait to show off that title though

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    They should only give that title to whoever beat him below a certain ilvl thoug.

Took me 50 tries when it released. Now, it's probably an effortless tank 'n spank.

Oh well...
    Did mine at 469, took me 18 tries. Wish they scaled it. At 581 it takes me under 1 min to kill him now.

Deleted
    Cool.. i got it at 463 ilvl when it came out.. i did it with LW BoK buff and i think some food buffs too.. took me around 60-70 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkSiNNer View Post
    Did mine at 469, took me 18 tries. Wish they scaled it. At 581 it takes me under 1 min to kill him now.
    Scaling doesn't work properly in the current expansion, let alone with all the changes coming for WoD.
    That is why the title is going to have limited availability.
    Much like how the more "curve" raid titles do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL well mental note to read it all through before getting excited

Getting green fire now is a joke. To implement this they'd have to set an arbitrary time that you actually got it. My vote is early last year when I got mine, but really, getting it at sub 500ilvl would be the ideal. But there's no way to check now. So yeah...

Just recently finished it in 510+ gear! (not that ilevel meant anything to me, my dps sucked either way!) IT FEELS GREAT TOO! It took me a good 10 minutes or so for the fight, and just LUCKILY, I had a soulstone on me when I noticed that doom had ticked out! Ah, playing dangerously as always feels great. Time for us to celebrate, locks! This will be a sweet title.
    Last edited by Seasqwaa; 2014-07-06 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit 90 on my old bc lock 3 days ago. at 508 ilvl now so according to all your comments I already over-gear it.

Going to go on wowhead now to find out what I need to do now lol..

10+ Year Old Account
    I just...need to get past the felpuppy stage and I can get it o.e
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Hey that's some good news but Darkmaster is still the best imo unfortunately it will be removed with no possibility to keep it.
    Last edited by Karazaskull; 2014-07-16 at 12:40 PM.

Cant wait to have this. itll be awesome to rep this title in all the upcoming expacs. Probably will never end up taking it off
    World of Warcraft PvP montages, guides, game updates and more!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dottzgaming
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dottzgaming/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DottzGaming
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dottzgaming

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Why only for locks? I wanna use it on my DK!
    Dude it's a warlock quest. the warlock group is called the black harvest... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    517 ilvl now. (still no ordos or celestial pieces)

Cant seem to get my hands on a codex. I have kept my warlock logged out next to the rare turtle on isle of thunder and I log into my lock every now and again to kill him and I have had no luck.

I did see one on the AH although it was for sale for 10,000 Gold. I checked before I went to bed and it was sold when I checked after I woke up and I haven't seen any others since. I am even checking 2 other servers that I dont play and it dosnt seem like anyone has one.

Anyone have any tips?

Instead of camping the same rare I'd recommend when have a few free minutes to take a tour of a few of them. Should up your chances.

But, either way, don't buy one. I mean, unless you have more gold than you know what to do with.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Woohoo! Finally got it today! Easily the most rewarding feeling I have had in game, since my old TBC guild killed Lady Vashj after a month of wipes.

Do the fight in a Tier 6 xmog, the visuals of the helm animation proc after you absorb Kanrethad's fel energy is so worth it.

http://i.imgur.com/6bsfvML.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Woohoo! Finally got it today! Easily the most rewarding feeling I have had in game, since my old TBC guild killed Lady Vashj after a month of wipes.

Do the fight in a Tier 6 xmog, the visuals of the helm animation proc after you absorb Kanrethad's fel energy is so worth it.

http://i.imgur.com/6bsfvML.jpg
    That's a badass pic. Reminds me of when I received my Dragonwrath (before xmog) - I put on my t6 and had a giant warlock with massive demon wings hovering over Grommash Hold. Unfortunately my old hard drive with the pics died on me. But it was so awesome.

And grats !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.