Decent Wireless Headset - does it exist?

I've always felt that the ecosystem around headsets has been "Good Quality. Decent Price. Wireless -- Pick Two.," and I was wondering if this was still true. Is there anything out there that hits all 3 categories? I'm looking for a wireless headset (for raiding and some music listening), relatively inexpensive compared to high end, but still delivering pretty good audio and microphone quality.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Been using the Logitech G930 for a good bit of time. So far it has been great, still looks new and no problems! It is cheap imo and gets the job done.

Ive been using my creative WoW wireless headset for abt 2 years now. Still works perfectly and looks great. And tbh its one of the most comfortable headsets ive used

Using the G930 from Logitech aswell, it's awesome so far; no static from mic and quality is great. Soundwise it's the best one I had in terms of a "gaming headset". Would buy again!
    http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wirel...&keywords=g930

Deleted
    Astro a50 - best mic+headphones I've ever worn. Very highend though, and price reflects this, but wouldn't settle for less.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been through two 930s that both ended up having the same issue. They would work great at the beginning, but then they would start have connection problems and eventually the headset wouldn't stay powered on for more than 30 seconds at a time. And that was after a full night of charging.

I think between the two of them I also had a turtle beach. I believe it was the px51. Was a comfortable nice audio headset, but within two months the plastic on it was broken.

Currenly I'm using the Astro A50, it's a nice headset, but the only issue I have with it is fluctuating battery length. There are times when on a full charge I can play game/music/movies for 5 hours(which is a minimum of what I expect), and the turn around and get maybe two hours. Nothing like being in the middle of a fight and you headset starts beeping at you.

I also just recently purchased a turtle beach xp510. I bought it so I could use it for my xbox and PC, haven't tried it on either yet, but I did use it's Bluetooth connectivity to listen to music for from my iphone about 5 hours on a recent trip I had to make, and that was out of the box without ever charging. The headset is comfortable, I thought the angle on the ear pieces would bother me, but once you get them positioned it is amazing. The sound dampening also works great on them, and I was able to drown out the radio that was being playing on the trip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    I've always felt that the ecosystem around headsets has been "Good Quality. Decent Price. Wireless -- Pick Two.," and I was wondering if this was still true. Is there anything out there that hits all 3 categories? I'm looking for a wireless headset (for raiding and some music listening), relatively inexpensive compared to high end, but still delivering pretty good audio and microphone quality.
    What is a decent price to you?

Which did you use before this and did you consider it "good quality"?