Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Censer of Eternal Agony now a 1h cooldown

Well, the achievement just became a whooooole lot harder.

Fire-Watcher's Oath is also a 10 min CD now as well.

just... what the fuck... why?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    just... what the fuck... why?
    Guess those 400 ilvl zero pvp gear and trinkets player's complaints piled up and blizzard took notice.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    so why the hell did they do this? I only recently hit the 1k mark..............
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Wow. That's so lame, well now we'll probably see a lot more groups of people instead of 1v1 because people want to be safe with their CD...

I'm guessing that's what happens when you see entire areas of the isle filled with people hopping around while everyone else is hitting stuff, desperately hoping to get caught up in the crossfire (CROSSFIIIIIRE!) and gank someone.

Deleted
    If it's true that the Oath now has a 100% up time (10 min cooldown), you can just spam kill your own level 1 alt for ~120 coins per hour. It's much more boring that way though :P

Well, there goes the chance of someone on the underdog faction on a PvP server of ever getting the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I'm guessing that's what happens when you see entire areas of the isle filled with people hopping around while everyone else is hitting stuff, desperately hoping to get caught up in the crossfire (CROSSFIIIIIRE!) and gank someone.
    You still would have to land the KB to get the kill, which can be hard at times due to suicide abilities (i.e. Hellfire, assuming it's still in the game and causes self-damage), other players trying to get the kill, or a mob dealing the KB.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Wow. That's so lame, well now we'll probably see a lot more groups of people instead of 1v1 because people want to be safe with their CD...
    And as if facing multiboxers wasn't infuriating enough.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    You still would have to land the KB to get the kill, which can be hard at times due to suicide abilities (i.e. Hellfire, assuming it's still in the game and causes self-damage), other players trying to get the kill, or a mob dealing the KB.

And as if facing multiboxers wasn't infuriating enough.
    don't forget "at death" abilities all of which prevent coins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    I unfortunately learned that the hard way while trying to gank a flagged Holy Priest, then she went into angelform and I got nothing out of it.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

this is so dumb and was 600 away from title

HA! HA!

10 chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I really don't know why people are say this is a nerf to ganking. If censor made you weaker perhaps this would do something.

All people will do now is avoid anyone who can possibly fight back and farm fresh 90's.

I hope it's a bug or they revert the change, this will just make things slightly more tedious for people going for the achieve while having virtually no effect on the gankers.

Deleted
    This doesn't stop ganking at all. The only time I ever died on the island was when a group of people grouped up on me, and even then, with things like shadowmeld, it was so easy to get away. All this means if you have to be more careful who you are ganking. Running balls to the wall at huolon spawn will probably get you killed.

Does it give a coin when you kill a lvl 1 character with the fire watcher oath?(not censer) i dont think it does , i believe it has to be an honorable kill.I am sure lvl 89 don't give coins on the timeless isle with censer.

So killing those annoying people using the Censer will be more fun (well, for me at least)

Deleted
    you can just enter arena and it resets CD lol

thats what i did if i died while on CD, you enter arena and leave and it resets the cooldown.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So killing those annoying people using the Censer will be more fun (well, for me at least)
    Right? Time to go gank every person I see with the Censer. It's payback time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post

yeah this is annoying, not sure if its a bug or what but i wish they would sort it out. DKs and holy priests just never give any coins