Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The fun thing about using the Fire Watcher's Oath on the island is people still avoid you as if you were using the Censer.

You use both at once, and sometimes you get another coin (it doesn't matter which faction).

And yes, it's still more attractive to kill people on the island.

Yes, you can. Up to 6 per hour, per character, roughly, since you have to stay logged in for the debuff to count down.
    I wasn't talking about the censer, I was talking about the oath. That doesn't leave a debuff afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I wasn't talking about the censer, I was talking about the oath. That doesn't leave a debuff afaik.
    Then you're wasting your time. It's still 10%. and you have to put up with Res Timer and Res Sickness unless you do it on the TI, in which case you should be using the Censer anyway.

You use both at once, and sometimes you get another coin (it doesn't matter which faction).
    Yeah, it never occurred to me that you could use both items simultaneously. I'll keep that in mind the next time I pay people for their coins.

Having just finished this farm with an Oath by using 2 accounts, I can confirm that the droprate is still approx 10% (~9.8% droprate from the 253 coins I was missing), and you can spawncamp the victim on graveyard, rez sickness doesn't matter.
    You might find this macro handy too:
    /run RepopMe() RetrieveCorpse()
    /run RepopMe() AcceptResurrect() AcceptXPLoss()
    (you need to manually rez once & click accept on dialogues, after that you can hit macro to instant release, run to spirit healer & then hit macro again to instant rez)
    Last edited by coocoo; 2014-06-16 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    Having just finished this farm with an Oath by using 2 accounts, I can confirm that the droprate is still approx 10% (~9.8% droprate from the 253 coins I was missing), and you can spawncamp the victim on graveyard, rez sickness doesn't matter.
    You might find this macro handy too:
    /run RepopMe() RetrieveCorpse()
    /run RepopMe() AcceptResurrect() AcceptXPLoss()
    (you need to manually rez once & click accept on dialogues, after that you can hit macro to instant release, run to spirit healer & then hit macro again to instant rez)
    By just finished do you mean finished on friday? Since rez sickness camping as mentioned repeatedly was already fixed.

Censer farming is more efficient than Oath unless you are fairly lucky (or I'd say very lucky, but pedantics). Using the Oath you can kill people more frequently than 10 minutes if they rez by their body, but this will quickly count up to 2+ minutes meaning you will need to be getting over double the drop rate to beat out censer farming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

And yes, it's still more attractive to kill people on the island.
    What if you use both Oath and Censer and resskill marked target? Ofc censer wont grant you coins, but you can kill that target again and again and Oath might work. Somebody should try it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    By just finished do you mean finished on friday? Since rez sickness camping as mentioned repeatedly was already fixed.
    As in today on monday, 5 minutes before posting. On euro server if it matters.

As in today on monday, 5 minutes before posting. On euro server if it matters.
    But you were killing a lv 90 char of opposite faction or?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2014-06-16 at 09:07 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

If it still works on lvl1s you don't get res sickness so that should still work.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...16?page=26#502

Proc rate is now going to be 100%. Woo, easy Fire Watcher!

That's really surprising, it needed a buff but I wasn't expecting that.

Anything that messes with PvPers is excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    If it still works on lvl1s you don't get res sickness so that should still work.
    Hasn't worked on level 1s for the past two days I believe. That got hotfixed fairly quickly. Still, 100% drop chance is more than I was expecting.

is it 100% on the island too or just bgs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Next time my brother's away for a weekend I'll borrow his account to grind it out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    is it 100% on the island too or just bgs?
    Looks to be everywhere. Wonder how long this will last before Blizzard changes the drop rate again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Looks to be everywhere. Wonder how long this will last before Blizzard changes the drop rate again.
    To update this: It seems that if you have both the Censer and Fire Watcher active you can't get additional coins from someone with the debuff. Tested for 10 minutes on a friend and only had 2 coins.

Its ok, people can cry, but lots of people, myself included already had our fun.

I am on a PvE Server by the way, no bugs or exploits to get people to flag, just legit people flagged and killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    But you were killing a lv 90 char of opposite faction or?
    Lvl 90 opposite faction (used my ally dk to farm horde char).

and lol, 100% drop chance now? I wonder if they did change it at same time to not drop from honor less / res sick char. CBA testing now though ;p

Lvl 90 opposite faction (used my ally dk to farm horde char).

and lol, 100% drop chance now? I wonder if they did change it at same time to not drop from honor less / res sick char. CBA testing now though ;p
    I can confirm that my early apprehension is now wrong. You can get Bloody Coins from honorless kills with the Fire Watcher's Oath provided the target is 90.

double coins are nice, fire watchers oath is gamebreaking. Pets are being farmed at a record pace.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.