Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    double coins are nice, fire watchers oath is gamebreaking. Pets are being farmed at a record pace.
    Double coins are meh because you can't generate additional coins from sacrificed characters. I'd rather just run Oath unless you're on a heavily biased faction server.

Deleted
    Now that even players with res sickness give you the coin, provided they're level 90, it's just a new Halaa farming mount plus title! I mean the nagrand pvp/pve mounts... This is the fastest way possibile: youtube.com/watch?v=AwkpEnkml74

Happy farming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixmoondancer View Post
    Now that even players with res sickness give you the coin, provided they're level 90, it's just a new Halaa farming mount plus title! I mean the nagrand pvp/pve mounts... This is the fastest way possibile: youtube.com/watch?v=AwkpEnkml74

Happy farming!
    Oh look, what we needed..
    Now everyone with 5h of spare time can get both the title and the mount and the entire grind will be obsolete.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    Now everyone with 5h of spare time can get both the title and the mount and the entire grind will be obsolete.
    5 hours? It only took me 4 hours in total to get both me and my friend to 2k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    5 hours? It only took me 4 hours in total to get both me and my friend to 2k.
    As an example.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I'd imagine the price of the Vengeful Porcupette will crash within the next week or so, since you can farm 5-10 hour with a 90 opposite faction friend, and they currently sell for 3k gold (used to be 4k)

Since they're battle pets, I expect players use this as an opportunity to get gold on other med/low pop realms instead of just flooding their current server, which is probably what some folks are doing right now, listing 3 or so on their main AH and trying to sell the rest elsewhere while it still has value
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-06-19 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    I know, i farmed the mount in the first 20 days in a pve server, so you can get how painful it was to flag people and kill them... But since blizzard decided to turn the farming like the nagrand mounts, then everyone can obtain it for (almost) free... So, now it only takes a friend on the opposite faction, or maybe hire someone to be farmed for you, as shown in the video .
    Last edited by mmocf140009821; 2014-06-20 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saixmoondancer View Post
    I know, i farmed the mount in the first 20 days in a pve server, so you can get how painful it was to flag people and kill them... But since blizzard decided to turn the farming like the nagrand mounts, then everyone can obtain it for (almost) free... So, now it only takes a friend on the opposite faction, or maybe hire someone to be farmed for you, as shown in the video .

did they hotfix this? got 1k coins yesterday with a friend and today it no longer gives you coins, just the 1st one
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

Deleted
    Yeah, guys, it has been hotfixed and cannot be done again, the first comment on the video is probably by a gm, so don't do it anymore!