Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Post So are you still sub?

So Really Now How Many Of You Are Even Still Subbed? And If So Why?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-03 at 04:38 PM.

Subbed because I'm having fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Subbed because I'm having fun.
    This.

Specific reasons? There's no reason for me to not like the game.

Not subscribed for some months now.

I do not have BiS gear and have not cleared Garrosh on heroic,though i got bored of the game and decided a break is needed and my money could be put to better use. Planning on returning to WoD because it looks like a good expansion so far.

Unsubbed, waiting for expansion

Still subbed for now. Need some info on warlords soon(very soon) or that could change. I don't plan on farming SoO for the next 6 months.

Deleted
    Subbed, dunno why.

Have pretty much been unsubbed since January 2013, with a couple one-month subs in between. Super excited for WoD though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if my old guild members have almost all unsub, i still stick around farming mounts and doing progress in HM with another guild. Why ? because i still haven't found another game (and i try teso, wildstar and the others actual mmo) that's makes me want to spend time on it.
    Last edited by Niight9; 2014-06-03 at 04:19 PM.
    C'était mieux demain !

Deleted
    Unsubbed since SoO came out. Probably not coming back.

Subbed, and leveling up some characters with friends who unexpectedly decided to start playing WoW. A pleasant surprise!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quit about 3 months ago for this job. I really wanna come back but I see my raid team is gone and only like 2 of my friends still play often. I WILL resub for WoD and be at the launch time. Ill request off 2-3 days and have my fun.
    I don't age I level up...

Unsubbed not long ago and not planning to return, unless some of my friends come back. I was playing HS way more then WoW anyway, and got plenty of other games I want to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been subbed since a week prior to 4.3
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just recently bought a 60 day gamecard - having a blast leveling and seeing the story.

Leveling is sooo quick when you have almost full rested XP

Finished zone Jade Forest and busy 4/6 with the Four Winds and already 89 and have +/- 5000 gold

It's shiny and new for me after not playing since a few months into Cata

EDIT: I did come back for 7 days in 4.3 on my druid, but game bored me to death - did see all the LFR stuff, though and new dungeons.

EDIT 2: I won't stay subbed because none of my friends really play any more.

Subbed because I am having fun, have yet to run out of things to do (and if I do I can go back to PvPing like I keep saying I will), and fed up with threads made by people that quit, still lurk on this forum, and treat it like an AA meeting to justify why they quit.

Deleted
    Still subbed because the game has never been better than it is now.

Deleted
    As always, subbed with 3 accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no.

I'd prefer to stay unsubbed (until WoD), but all of my friends refuse to leave so I'm jumping between subbed and unsubbed status.

10+ Year Old Account
    unsub because waiting for expansion, and not sure if i'll buy it.