Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yep, basically every BG i join now has a group on enemy team that just GY farms with coin buff on, its so much more fun being farmed in bgs than it is being killed once every 10mins on timeless isle...

blizzard fixed timeless isle but made BGs 100x worse, hope they remove the item from BGs.
    1) Get a group.
    2) Focus fire the guys with the buff so they will lose the buff.
    3) ????
    4) Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yep, basically every BG i join now has a group on enemy team that just GY farms with coin buff on, its so much more fun being farmed in bgs than it is being killed once every 10mins on timeless isle...

blizzard fixed timeless isle but made BGs 100x worse, hope they remove the item from BGs.
    Just how bad are you? You were in the other thread moaning that you lost 10AV as horde today (hint: blacklist it as horde)

Now you are magically being GY camped by coin farmers.

I've done a lot of bg's the past 3 days for coins and not seen one GY camp from either faction. You exaggerate too much / think your bad experience = everyone elses.

I've been coin farming in BGs for the last few days as well (since before the hotfix actually. I've got around 10 coins in 3 days before the hotfix, and 70 coins in 2 days after it. Awesome hotfix! ). Don't see anything bad, except that sometimes the other team seem to focus entirely on me just so I die and lose the buff, lol.

Sometimes we do graveyard camping yes, but that only happens when the other team is obviously terrible, because it's not only the coin farmers doing the camping, but the whole group, which means the battle is very one-sided anyway.

I've also not seen any huge influx of coin farmers. I think the BG that had the most numbered 3 people with the buff: me, a rogue on my team and a rogue on the opposite team.

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Just how bad are you? You were in the other thread moaning that you lost 10AV as horde today (hint: blacklist it as horde)

Now you are magically being GY camped by coin farmers.

I've done a lot of bg's the past 3 days for coins and not seen one GY camp from either faction. You exaggerate too much / think your bad experience = everyone elses.
    its done alot in wsg thats the only bg ive seen it but its possible infact ivts very common in there
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-06-23 at 11:52 PM.

Just a note- Oath has been hotfixed to apply the Sacrificed debuff to killed targets.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Just a note- Oath has been hotfixed to apply the Sacrificed debuff to killed targets.
    Even in BGs? If so, that sucks. Thankfully I've got the mount already.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    except that sometimes the other team seem to focus entirely on me just so I die and lose the buff, lol.
    Guilty as charged!
    RETIRED.
    Main Warlock | Alt Warlock | Twitter: @NeryssaBH
    !