Thread: 5.4.8 Dps Spec

5.4.8 Dps Spec

Okay so I've been playing Rogues ever since Wotlk so I'm pretty good with every spec, it just i am starring to become more of a serious raider again and I would like to know the best spec over for Dps. Currently i am combat and i prefer it over assassination, but I've heard assass is better, then I've also heard combat is better. I would just like a overall breakdown of the two specs please and thank you

Deleted
    At higher gear score and with Assurance of Consequnce ( Sha Trinket) combat will pull ahead.
    Get this trinket as soon as possible and try to get your finger on the 4pc set bonus. Its quite nice as combat

When you're just starting to gear up, assassination has usually been the go-to spec lately. As Sinthoras already mentioned, combat will pull ahead though especially when you acquire Assurance of Consequence and obviously got the weapon(s) to support combat (meaning at least a non-dagger mainhand, obviously).

Best of luck with gearing up so you can play combat as you seem to prefer it anyway. :-)

I have been running combat throughtout and seems to be the best