Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I forget, did they detail what the 3 BotW Amiibos will do yet? Or had they not decided yet at E3?

And regardless of function I totally snagged all 4 of those 30yr ones Friday AM. Such a nice addition to the collection.

http://gameidealist.com/deals/preord...a-breath-wild/

Amazon discounting preorders for the Wii U version by 15% or 20% for Prime members.

--snip--

Nvm just learned it was debunked.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the cover on the back one. Would be great for my collection of stuff and things.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

so what 2 art books and the strategy guide?

Will nintendo ever learn they can ya know throw in the complete sound track too?

And I'm not talking about 5 songs on a thumb drive, I'm looking at you xenoblade
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Info dump:

Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-01-14 at 07:46 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it sad that this is one of the few Nintendo franchises that still excites me? Nintendo has dropped the ball on so many of their big name franchises over recent years, but I still want to play this game.

http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-...-3-gb-install/

Physical Wii U release will require a 3GB day one patch.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

It's a 3GB install from the disc itself not a patch. Post switch reveal and you're still finding ways to click bait people eh? Even better, the link doesn't have the same click bait you tried to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo: We're making a new Zelda

Me: I dunno... kinda disliked SS, and am currently playing some fun open world games

Nintendo: Zelda is open world now

Me:

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished WW HD last night. Got all the hearts and it was very easy. This is the third time I have played

I only played TP briefly because I couldn't stand the motion controls. So I will be playing TP HD next since it plays off the superior GC version.

Haven't even touched SS yet but I might give it a shot in anticipation for BotW.

Basically I have two NEW 3D Zelda games to beat before I can even think about trying BotW. Going to be a busy February/March.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Did you even read what you posted? Where do you see day 1 patch anywhere in that link?

In a statement provided to IGN, Nintendo explained the following “key facts” about each version:

Both launch on the same day, March 3.
    Both have a frame rate of 30fps.
    Both versions of the game offer the same content.
    On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p.
    The Nintendo Switch version has higher-quality environmental sounds. As a result, the sound of steps, water, grass, etc. are more realistic and enhance the game’s Open-Air feel.
    The physical copy of the Wii U version will require 3GB of available memory on the Wii U system or an external drive.
    Some icons, such as onscreen buttons, differ between the two versions.
    A Special Edition and Master Edition of the Wii U version are not available.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...th-of-the-wild

so zelda will look and sound better on the switch
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

breath of the wild takes place after ocarina of time
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...carina_of_time
    Last edited by Immitis; 2017-02-09 at 05:08 AM.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    breath of the wild takes place after ocarina of time
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...carina_of_time
    Which could mean anything. There are three time lines to consider, and then at any point within those.

My guess it is either a retelling of the original game OR 100 years after OoT. Therefore BotW is basically about the Imprisoning War and the Last Hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what

I want this link to be the OG Link... no, not the SS one, but the ORIGINAL GANGSTA KNOWN AS LINK!

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trump View Post
    Which could mean anything. There are three time lines to consider, and then at any point within those.

My guess it is either a retelling of the original game OR 100 years after OoT. Therefore BotW is basically about the Imprisoning War and the Last Hero.
    theres koroks in this game. its most likely either the story of how hyrule got flooded (which could mean this isnt link since he doesnt have his green outfit) or a sequel to wind waker after the koroks plan to plant trees has sucked up all the water and restored the ground beneath the waves (which could mean this might be wind waker link, his blue outfit is also reminiscent of wind waker links outfit)

and before anyone says "what do you mean he isnt link"

well, wind waker link isnt technically "link" either, as the original soul of the hero went to another timeline and abandoned this one which is why wind waker link had to prove his worthyness of being a hero at the tower of the gods

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think having Koroks in a timeline really means anything. They are just Kokiri who left the forest or had to adapt to the changing world.

My feeling is that Nintendo is going to take the opportunity to clean and clear up the Downfall timeline.