Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Random question. Does CEMU play Wii games as well or only Wii-U?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Random question. Does CEMU play Wii games as well or only Wii-U?
    No clue, but it doesn't matter.

Dolphin is excellent at playing Wii games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    No clue, but it doesn't matter.

Dolphin is excellent at playing Wii games.
    I know was just wondering. Grabbed The Wii Zelda's today (And Mario Galaxy) dirt cheap and was considering playing them on my PC. Mite get the Wii-U ones in the future and wanted to play everything on one program if I could. If not no biggy.

Also grabbed the Zelda Gamecube bundle dirt cheap as well, so I need a emulator for that

Edit: Mite just hook up my wii and say screw it lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-25 at 01:12 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I know was just wondering. Grabbed The Wii Zelda's today (And Mario Galaxy) dirt cheap and was considering playing them on my PC. Mite get the Wii-U ones in the future and wanted to play everything on one program if I could. If not no biggy.

Also grabbed the Zelda Gamecube bundle dirt cheap as well, so I need a emulator for that

Edit: Mite just hook up my wii and say screw it lol.
    i dont know if you have a vr headset or not but dolphin lets you play gamecube games in vr.

wind waker in vr is very fucking cool, so is metroid prime
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont know if you have a vr headset or not but dolphin lets you play gamecube games in vr.

wind waker in vr is very fucking cool, so is metroid prime
    Cool and naw sadly I don't yet.

Finally own the Zelda collection I always wanted, The one for GC that has the 4 Zelda's on it Each time I seen it before they always wanted a arm and a leg for it.

Cool and naw sadly I don't yet.

Finally own the Zelda collection I always wanted, The one for GC that has the 4 Zelda's on it Each time I seen it before they always wanted a arm and a leg for it.
    Master Quest is awesome.
    Difficult at times too.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Master Quest is awesome.
    Difficult at times too.
    Ya I want to get a copy of that next I own OoT on the 3DS so I kinda already do. But I want to grab the GC version as well. Starting to collect all the Nintendo games I can once again

Only paided $22 for the Zelda Collection, $7 For Mario Galaxy, $11 for Twilight Princess "Original case" and $17 for Skyward sword with the CD

Now to get my Wii out of storage lol.

Ya I want to get a copy of that next I own OoT on the 3DS so I kinda already do. But I want to grab the GC version as well. Starting to collect all the Nintendo games I can once again

Only paided $22 for the Zelda Collection, $7 For Mario Galaxy, $11 for Twilight Princess "Original case" and $17 for Skyward sword with the CD

Now to get my Wii out of storage lol.
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 shouldn't be too hard to nab either for cheap if you don't have it. It was part of the whole "nintendo choice" thing, where it was re-printed or whatever for $20 new.

Just reminded me that I picked it up I'm pretty sure. Now to break out my Wii, or the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 shouldn't be too hard to nab either for cheap if you don't have it. It was part of the whole "nintendo choice" thing, where it was re-printed or whatever for $20 new.

Just reminded me that I picked it up I'm pretty sure. Now to break out my Wii, or the Wii U.
    Ya ill be keeping a eye out on it. The TP and MG games are original prints not the Nintendo Selects. Suck's that Mario didn't have its book tho, that fuck's with my OCD still lol.

I mite just get a Wii-U bundle somewhere so I can play those games and play these that way.

Always wanted that Zelda Collection, But the dam thing around here has always been $40+. Each game has light use scratch's and are in really good shape. Skyward Sword including the Music CD is in like new shape.

Ya ill be keeping a eye out on it. The TP and MG games are original prints not the Nintendo Selects. Suck's that Mario didn't have its book tho, that fuck's with my OCD still lol.

I mite just get a Wii-U bundle somewhere so I can play those games and play these that way.
    I never had TP on the Wii, I just picked it up for the Wii U instead (borrowed it from the library at the time when I originally played it).

Although in hindsight, it is a bit silly to pay $60 for a game to look a bit better and get an amiibo rather than just $20 for the other.

OH WELL, AMIIBO WAS WORTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I never had TP on the Wii, I just picked it up for the Wii U instead (borrowed it from the library at the time when I originally played it).

Although in hindsight, it is a bit silly to pay $60 for a game to look a bit better and get an amiibo rather than just $20 for the other.

OH WELL, AMIIBO WAS WORTH.
    LOL I own TP on the Wii now and I still want to buy the GC and Wii-U versions.

Same with Wind Waker, I want both versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL I own TP on the Wii now and I still want to buy the GC and Wii-U versions.

Same with Wind Waker, I want both versions.
    Well the Wii U version of Wind Waker is significantly better than the Gamecube version, so that's worth getting even if you already have the Gamecube version anyway. I don't think Twilight Princess was really changed though?

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Well the Wii U version of Wind Waker is significantly better than the Gamecube version, so that's worth getting even if you already have the Gamecube version anyway. I don't think Twilight Princess was really changed though?
    They shortened the whole tear collection thing I believe but it definitely doesn't have as many changes as Wind Waker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Ya I played it back when I had a Wii-U and enjoyed it. Never got around to finishing it tho. I think TP ran at 60fps/1080p on the Wii-U version but I don't recall anything else. Never got around to playing it.

On my 2nd play through and discovering so many more secrets.

Honestly, it's one of those games I wish I could erase my memory and experience again.
    Just defeated a Lynel without taking damage.

Come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    On my 2nd play through and discovering so many more secrets.

Honestly, it's one of those games I wish I could erase my memory and experience again.
    Just defeated a Lynel without taking damage.

Come at me bro.
    I felt the exact same way, man. I have never wished to have my knowledge of a game erased so much.

so i got two side quests that want me to go into hyrule castle to get a cookbook and some rare weapon

wouldn't I... well.. just fucking die if I get close? Am I missing something here?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    so i got two side quests that want me to go into hyrule castle to get a cookbook and some rare weapon

wouldn't I... well.. just fucking die if I get close? Am I missing something here?
    Negative. You need to be careful but there is nothing stopping you from going into hyrule castle the minute you get off GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Negative. You need to be careful but there is nothing stopping you from going into hyrule castle the minute you get off GP.
    ok

well off I go on this suicide mission

also I saw a meteroite fall from the sky, is that rare? I ignored it cause it was AT THE END OF THE MAP according to me stamp thingy I put on it and while walking towards it I ran into 3 guardians so I was like fuck it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    ok

well off I go on this suicide mission

also I saw a meteroite fall from the sky, is that rare? I ignored it cause it was AT THE END OF THE MAP according to me stamp thingy I put on it and while walking towards it I ran into 3 guardians so I was like fuck it
    I mean, they're not insanely rare? But frustrating to farm.

And only one drops per game session apparently?
    The worst part is heading to them really.