Thread: Alt Graveyard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pandaria for sure! I hate the quest pace and exp needed to level... it tooks forever to gain a level with quests. So I changed strategy and leveled my alts with BGs and some Dungeons... it took more time, but it was more fun!
    Other zones dont bother me coz I can cross it in few days with quests/bgs/dungeons. But pandaland is a pain >.<
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

I think it's just leveling in general. You get to a certain part and it just slows down completely. The flow is disrupted. I typically level through dungeons when i can, because questing is slow. You spend most your time just running from point A to B then back to A. All the zones in BC are like that.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

I would suggest you play a different spec on your warlock. If you are affliction, try demonology or destruction vice verse. I know how you feel. I'm an altaholic. I have several level 90 characters. When i get bored with wow, i go play another game like diablo 3, or path of exile. then i usually get a craving to play wow again and pick up where i left off. If i had the extra money i would give elder scrolls online and wildstar a try. Wildstar looks really challenging. Wildstar looks like an rpg crossed with super mario in 3d.

For me it's the game itself. I lose interest because I level so fast. Even without heirlooms I outlevel the zone I'm in fairly quickly. I don't want to go from 1 to 60 in a week. I just wish I had a variable option on exp gain. If I could set my exp to be half that of normal I'd level that way. Cut exp in half and be able to quest in a zone, finish it get rewards and do dungeons and level crafting all within it's intended level range. It would take longer but I'd get a more balanced character with more emotional attachment.

45-58. I hate those levels.

Thankfully, my (last) alt is now 48, so 10 more levels and I'll never have to look at them again.

I usually try to keep 2-3 alts at the same general level range, and I cycle through working on them, and only level when they are full rested. Drop them down to no rest, then let them sit.

For some reason I've always had an awful time getting through level 30-40, the rest has always been a coast for me if I can manage to force my way through it but I don't believe there's a certain zone I can't stand to the point it kills the experience for me.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

86/87 for me. Have a ton of alts sitting at those levels and I can't bring myself to level them up.

Not a zone... but my alt graveyard is the legendary cloak. They're LFR heroes, so once they have a cloak, I have almost no motivation to play them. I'd rather level a new alt.

Yes, I have several characters in this position.

Pandaria
    Pandaria
    Pandaria

I can't express in words how much I hate leveling there. I breeze through Outland -- for one, I've always liked it, for two the dungeons are fun and make it go quickly. Northrend -- same thing. Slows down a little bit 80-85 but there are still enough dungeons to supplement leveling.

Pandaria? No. I'd rather do anything than level there, and the starter dungeons are pretty dreadful as well.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge