Poll: What month do you think WoD will be released?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Poll: Speculated WoD Release Month

This is a new poll designed to get players thoughts about when they think the expansion will be released given the new information we have and now that the game is in Alpha.

Going and hoping for November more like'ish end of November ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    I would be very surprised if they manage to pull off November considering how much work they still have to do on things. They once said that they feel like they are further along in development when they announced the expansion than they were in MoP but they also recently said that things have been majorly delayed, and could even be pushed back into 2015.

There goes my hopes!

Thank you for the information tho ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    ...they also recently said that things have been majorly delayed, and could even be pushed back into 2015.[Citation Needed]
    Could I request a link to where they said that it could be pushed back to 2015?

I would be very surprised if they manage to pull off November considering how much work they still have to do on things. They once said that they feel like they are further along in development when they announced the expansion than they were in MoP but they also recently said that things have been majorly delayed, and could even be pushed back into 2015.
    where's the source for them saying it may be delayed until 2015?

I voted June because fucking LOL

I voted September (before) I wouldn't really had thought it would pass September

Edit: Oh its a new one? I'm voting November now ;-)
    Last edited by Xjev; 2014-06-12 at 06:20 PM.

Since I can't find anything that looks legitimate regarding a change of date, I'm going to guess it isn't.

August isn't looking possible anymore however, so I'll move back to October. Well, that's way too close to their anniversary, and people will sub to pull the pet. I guess "holiday season" it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kelnoctis View Post
    where's the source for them saying it may be delayed until 2015?
    There is no source,Jaylock is just trolling as per usual.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-13 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Since I can't find anything that looks legitimate regarding a change of date, I'm going to guess it isn't.

August isn't looking possible anymore however, so I'll move back to October. Well, that's way too close to their anniversary, and people will sub to pull the pet. I guess "holiday season" it is.
    August wasn't "looking possible" since blizzard announced it would not be out until fall.

Also, are the months of June, July and August 2014 in there just to see how delusional people still are?
    Last edited by thelightthatstrays; 2014-06-12 at 06:37 PM.

Everyone is under the assumption that they have "a lot" of work to do yet. You all do know they are F***ing with us and most of everything is already finished right? Release is mid-late November. This is all true because it is in blue text. That means it's official.
    Last edited by Commandokev; 2014-06-12 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    August wasn't "looking possible" since blizzard announced it would not be out until fall.

Also, are the months of June, July and August 2014 in there just to see how delusional people still are?
    Yeah, I haven't voted on one of these since Blizzcon.

I think those three months are there for the trolls to play with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Commandokev View Post
    Everyone is under the assumption that they have "a lot" of work to do yet. You all do know they are F***ing with us and most of everything is already finished right? Release is mid-late November. This is all true because it is in blue text. That means it's official.
    Take optimism where you can find it.

My first prediction back in Januari was late July/early August. Now I'd say late November/Early December.

they also recently said that things have been majorly delayed, and could even be pushed back into 2015.
    This is made up Jaylock drivel This is made up Jaylock drivel This is made up Jaylock drivel This is made up Jaylock drivel

That is all.

Deleted
    June 2014, it doesn't need to be confirmed. I know in my heart that Blizzard love us all. We are their children and we give them our money so that they like us even more. I know it might sound sick, but, Blizzard loves people, the beauty of nature, little bunny rabbits and money. Money more though because its okay in business to be more interested in a persons money first. I used to think the business world was a completely soulless world, where integrity was a weakness not a strength. But, ever since my experiences with Blizzard I've realized that the business world actually a little grassy place with sunshine, kittens, puppies and unicorns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    I really doubt November, because of Blizzcon. If it comes out just before Blizzcon, what will they have to talk about? People will still be focused on all the new content. If it comes out just after Blizzcon, I think there will be a lot of angry fans and damage control to deal with at the actual 'con, and it would detract focus away from the rest of the event.

Imho, it has to come out a fair bit before Blizzcon to prevent bitterness or apathy permeating the WoW panels. That means September or early October.

Sig by Isilrien

Well, I originally predicted June because I expected Blizzard to stick to their rhetoric about "never having another tier as long as ICC" and "DS was too long," and for Mists to fall in line with more typical expansion durations, but I was wrong.

All we know right now is that the Hogs pet is in the alpha client as is not being tested on the PTR. This implies that the 6.0 patch will be out in time for the November 23rd 10th anniversary. And that... doesn't tell us much of anything, really, except that we'll probably see it before 2015, which we already know because of the "On or before December 20th" advertisement. It's going to be very difficult to predict the length of the Alpha/beta, because it's not being handled in a typical fashion.

I'm going to vote November.

If 6.0 hits before Blizzcon, they can use the live raid to "showcase" Mythic difficulty in SoO. Assuming, then, that 6.0 would be in October, Warlords should be live around late November/early December.