Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is getting sad now , pumping store mount every month instead of content , releasing "technical alphas" so people can "test" fully functional store...

Hmm... 30$ a.k.a 100k gold not so much of a pain after all.

After the flying disc which you can get in game I need no other mount. It is my favorite mount be cause its stable and doesn't make noise.

Um, Mellrod, all you did was prove his point. He said they can't even get out of the alpha yet, not to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Everything in the game is "optional". Your point is completely moot.

How about Blizzard starts to charge for "content outside LFR" - let's say Heroic raids are now 10€ extra per month. Ability to wear epics now 5€ extra per month. More bank slots? 10€ per bank slot, 50€ for guild slot..

The sky is the limit.
    Slippery slope logic. Always good for a laugh.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Getting kind of tired of the constant mount releases while we're sitting here waiting for new content.
    I hear ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "That's on you"...lol, again it's a 13+ game. Shady as fuck to me would be if they did something criminal, not simply a company trying to make as much revenue as possible from their products.

So you would be fine going to a restaurant and paying for ketchup? Or access to the bathroom, they are after all trying to make as much revenue as possible.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Never. Is also an option. Star wars mounts only cost 10 dollars, and that game is free to play
    If you're a sub you get around 500 coins a month so you can save up and (sorta) get them for free. My SO and I have more coins than we know what to do with usually.

As for this one, I'll wait for the half off sale, not really a fan.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I'm not for this, all mounts should be available in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTeddie View Post
    If you go by car Logic then this is the eqelevant of a Ferrari you pay more for a Ferrari then for a say a Volkswagen.
    Since this thing seems for awesome than the rest of the store mounts.
    I was referring to gas prices
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Sad how far this company has fallen.

Absolutely ridiculous. Major content drought, yet they keep dishing out cash shop items. And behold, 30$, even more expensive then usual, to keep those revenues up. Ridiculous.

Blizzard fanboys get what they deserve. The first cash shop item should have been SHOT down asap, without any purchase, and they'd cave, and this would be obtainable in-game for everyone. Now, keep feeding the machine for useless junk, while you wait 14 months for new content. Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaand the butt ugly Horsey gets into the store. And hey it's even more expensive then usual!

Thanks, I pass.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Sad how far this company has fallen.
    There is a market for it and you don't want them to feed that market. pfft

I remember when they first posted pics of it a while back people loved the look and hoped it wouldnt be a store mount. Not reality sets in and the think its ugly. Gotta love it.

We should be able to set a gold price on the Nightmarish Hitching Post with a gold limit of 10g whoever wants to use it.. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I remember when they first posted pics of it a while back people loved the look and hoped it wouldnt be a store mount. Not reality sets in and the think its ugly. Gotta love it.
    Me found it ugly and unimpressive since day one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not buying this mount, just not worth it for me. I don't mind store only mounts normally at all....but there have been sooo many store mounts lately, the sheer number of store mounts lately is a little annoying. With over 220 mounts thought I really don't need another to compete with my other mounts for riding time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So its 25$ for the mount and 5 for an item your friends can use to make their mounts look like it to for 20 mins, not to bad, maybe ill buy it if its attached to a charity at some point but for now i have plenty of mounts

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    everyones so mad about Blizzard realizing they can make more money and doing it, like they wouldnt do the exact same shit