Meta green fire needs to be fixed.

It was a bad work and it just looks really bad, dont anyone else agree that it should be fixed?

So how do you propose you fix a colour?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    So how do you propose you fix a colour?
    By adding spikes. Preferably with the low low price of 10 dollars through the Blizzard store
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    He has a point.

Green Soul Fire looks pretty watered down compared to its orange counterpart, which is the main reason I stick to orange myself.

The Fel Fire does look more like poison than fire, but whatevs.

I want them to make the Codex work with Glyph of Nightmares. So odd seeing my Dreadsteed with flaming green feet leave a trail of orange fire behind it on water.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

i think i know what he means if you jump the hands/fingers extend and the green metamorphosis jaw extends too when doing things.In my opinion it does look awesome. I was glad that they gave us a green metamorphosis form.

What i wish they would do is change dark soul animation.Yes I know it's not a fire spell but, neither is the metamorphosis spell. If anyone remembers when dark soul was called demon soul back in cataclysm and had a special color visual for each demon. The felhunter demon soul was an awesome black and fel green coloring. really wish they'd give us that animation when we use the green fire codex effect.

I'm assuming he means the heavily bugged demon form model.

To be honest, I doubt it will ever be fixed. Some model bugs have been in the game for 5+ years and still no fix in sight.

I love the green fire meta model, what's buggy with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm assuming he means the heavily bugged demon form model.

To be honest, I doubt it will ever be fixed. Some model bugs have been in the game for 5+ years and still no fix in sight.
    Moonkin form anyone?

There is a glyph in WOD, that makes you grow wings instead of going to into full metamorphosis(I find the meta model pretty uggly) so for me there is that.

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=159680#used-by-item

Quote Originally Posted by Sefio View Post
    I love the green fire meta model, what's buggy with it?
    How can you not have noticed? It's completely fucked.

The back of the head is caved in
    The horns are not attatched to the head
    The wrists are crumpled like an accordion
    The hands & fingers stretch out and don't animate properly
    The mouth stretches open several times wider than intended and is full of borked geometry
    Some hair is missing
    The entire torso is stretched sideways

Corrent Meta model with newer race models gona be so out of order, they should update it aswell but I doubt it they will for release.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    How can you not have noticed? It's completely fucked.

The back of the head is caved in
    The horns are not attatched to the head
    The wrists are crumpled like an accordion
    The hands & fingers stretch out and don't animate properly
    The mouth stretches open several times wider than intended and is full of borked geometry
    Some hair is missing
    The entire torso is stretched sideways
    Well, metamorphosis turns you into a demon.

I thought demons were SUPPOSED to be sick and twisted, such that there mere visage makes you want to hurl in disgust? I think this seems to fit that perfectly
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.