Thread: Agony and SB:SS

Agony and SB:SS

Hi, something is buggy with SB:SS and agony.

When I have dots on the target it seems that every tenth time I SB:SS to reapply the dots, agony is not reapplied.

I am over hit cap, and this has happened so often that I know it can't just be me.

Pretty game breaking when you consider how important it is to snapshot BBoY and that agony is the hard hitter of the three dots.

Anyone have some light to shed on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by newbb View Post
    Hi, something is buggy with SB:SS and agony.

When I have dots on the target it seems that every tenth time I SB:SS to reapply the dots, agony is not reapplied.

I am over hit cap, and this has happened so often that I know it can't just be me.

Pretty game breaking when you consider how important it is to snapshot BBoY and that agony is the hard hitter of the three dots.

Anyone have some light to shed on this?
    If you are using affdots to track your DoTs it's just a visual bug with the addon.

^ what he said

hi furty

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    ^ what he said
    Lolz, I always lost a global without knowing then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    ^ what he said

hi furty
    Hey mate!

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Lolz, I always lost a global without knowing then.
    Yeah always check your name plates as a backup!

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    If you are using affdots to track your DoTs it's just a visual bug with the addon.
    Addons are open source right? I'd like to attempt to fix it, since it only happens with one ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefio View Post
    Addons are open source right? I'd like to attempt to fix it, since it only happens with one ability.
    Sometimes when you SBSS all three DoTs won't appear, though this is rare. My understanding is that AffDots takes it's data from the combatlog and once in a blue moon SBSS won't register in your log, meaning AffDots won't display them. Not sure what the relation of the Agony bug is to that, if any.

Yea, there's a visual bug with agony, just have SUF show your dots on target to track agony when that happens. The next time you SB:SS or hardcast an agony affdots seems to fix itself again.

Just as with lagging, if you spike out, you come back with your dots still having a lot of time on affdots, then all of a sudden, bam, no dots left, so watch out for that :P