Deleted

Question Issue with voltages

Earlier today my computer shut down when I was moving the extension lead off it. Turns out it was not plugged in completely and caused it to flicker on and off. When I turned it back, it wouldn't boot. I had to remove the battery in CMOS to get it to boot back on. When it did, it said it had shut down because of the built in anti surge protection on my motherboard (Asus P8P67 pro). After a lot of tweaking I got it to boot back on. It seems to be working fine except that it is now showing some really crazy voltages. I don't know if its the PSU or if its the sensors for the voltages that are fried in the motherboard. I find it hard to believe the PSU is putting out them volts and they aint moving. Its like completely maxed out. Any one encounter this before? Any help appreciated.
    I have attached a screenshot of it from using HWMonitor but the bios voltage readings show the same voltages as well.
    Cant post links yet fully :-(

http:/ /imgur. com/ DaSqUSJ

Have you tried a different PSU to see if it does that same thing?

Deleted
    As DarkstarG said might worth checking the psu but thats probably not it. Afaik voltages in the mobo have nothing todo with psu. How much voltage does your mobo need is controlled by itself not by psu. I would suggest trying to flash the mobo. Get the newest bios update for it and see if it helps. Even if you got the latest try flashing it anyway.

Deleted
    Going to try a different PSU later today. If it still is showing crazy voltages, I will try flashing it and see. Will post back with results. Thanks