Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    What game are you playing? the best mounts aren't available in the store. Some people actually work and make money and they enjoy spending some on themselves, or a friend, or a significant other and perhaps they want to spend 20 bucks and buy them a mount or 10 bucks and get them a pet.

Don't hate on people for being able to support their own desires to collect items they enjoy.

I have every store pet and every store mount except the Nightmare...i do it to collect mounts and collect pets. Just because you can't afford it (or your opinion is that it isn't worth it) doesn't mean you are right either way. You're entitled to your opinion, just like they are entitled to spend money they earn how they want to.
    Well if you count out the money you spend on pets and mounts you'll never ride or use..how much is it ? Just think about it..it's a sick amount of money for a person like me. I used to spend money on the mounts aswell but i stopped once i realized how much i was actually spending. It doesn't seem much $10 or once $5 but if you take into account ALL of those...sick.

Not to go onto your bad side or anything, just spend your money the way you want. You won't hear me complaining. I aggree that the best mounts are still obtainable through ingame. I mean once a mount is put in the store the value of it lowers from 100 to 0 within a minute.

Ashes is a nice mount, but it's also special to have it because it's rare. Same goes for invinceble and same goes for TLPD. If they were handing out TLPDs and Ashes i want to bet that within a day nobody would ride on it anymore.

If every person in the world owned a Ferrari, everybody would want a Ford.

- - - Updated - - -

OT the set and the mount together does look awesome. Puting a CM gold set + my Garrosh mount together on my hunter. Hope it looks sick

Deleted
    Does look cool but I wouldn't feel any satisfaction wearing it. Also I'd feel a bit silly + paranoid of people giving me hateful /whispers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Does look cool but I wouldn't feel any satisfaction wearing it.
    Don't know. I don't think I'd "feel less satisfaction" then while wearing some trivial-to-obtain old T-Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodorem View Post
    well that Transmog really looks nice!

about the shop:
    i don't really like it because of the already loud and wide said reasons, it's a subscription base game and everything in game should be obtainable without money.
    But i can live with it and don't get pissed at people who buy something.. even if i don't agree.

BUT
    this time i actually hate blizzard for it, skipping every content patch for over 1 year but releasing a store mount is just spitting in the faces of people who don't approve of the shop.
    I know, nothing gets delayed because of it and one mount more or less is nothing to worry about, but i think everyone can understand that we get pissed if you pay good money for something and they say "sorry no resources" and then release a store mount. It's not changing anything it's just a punch in the stomach
    You have the option to unsub at any given time. They don't owe you anything. If you like Blizzards content then sub when they bring stuff out and unsub during droughts. It seriously is as simple as that but this forum is absolutely retarded.

You're paying for access to the content that exists. You're not paying to be owed a steady stream of content.

Does anyone have a transmog list for the set in the 1st post? Dphotog?

Cheers