Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sup? how was your day?

Hi there. how was your day? Good? Bad? Meet anyone new? Make a new friend? New enemy? Did you ask out that girl? Achieve a milestone? Had a shitty ass day and just wanna vent and talk about it?

Let me know If your day just started, you can talk about how your day is going so far, or how your previous day was.

I'll go first.

My day was pretty great, went for a long walk around a lake, came home, ordered a pizza, and got drunk. Here I am now.

Your turn!
    I'm waiting for my ruca

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome.

1. Went to work.
    2. Walked 7 miles.
    3. Ate cake.
    4. Watched the Heat get spanked.
    5. Browsed the greatest online site ever.
    6. Went to sleep. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgYQPYn81c
    You cared enough to post.

First day off work this week, spent the whole day finishing up my raids and got a couple upgrades as well!

Has me looking forward to the week ahead for sure.

It was great, I completed my Orientation for my new job & my last week at my current one is starting off good. Looking forward it looks promising

Deleted
    It was great, full of work tbh

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome

/TGIF

Great, I got to sleep in, and then just mess around in the house. Made an awesome pot of stew for dinner, and now Im enjoying a cold beer.

Yesterday I made some pasta with chili in it. I chopped the chili, tasted a tiny bit of it and it was hotter than what I'm used to. The chili bits were soaking in lime juice with garlic and some olive oil for some time so my mouth wasn't burning at all when eating the pasta and biting into a bit of chili. I rinsed and wiped my hands quickly multiple times during cooking, and didn't notice anything, my fingertips didn't even smell like garlic. One finger/cuticle was stinging a bit from the lime.

This morning I took a shower and oh my god the fingertips on my left hand started burning - first the thumb, index finger and then shortly after also my middle finger! I didn't know what was going on and ruled out the possibility of touching any strong home chemicals. Googled the symptoms and found out that it's most likely because of the chili I handled yesterday (and not some neurological disorder). I tried coating my fingertips with olive oil which had no effect. Then I washed that off and tried vaseline, which actually made the burning much worse.

So now I'm just soaking my fingers in cold water every once in a while, waiting for this burning sensation to pass... So that's my day so far!

Finally got with the girl I've had a crush on for over a year, only to apparently be cheated on within 20 minutes of making it official.

Fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Woke up with a throat swollen shut and a nose leaking like a faucet. On the bright side, I get to game all day!

Deleted
    Got stuck in a traffic jam for 5 hours and had to survive the last 2 hours without cigarettes.

Lately a family of Magpies (type of bird) has been living in my street and one of th two babies died out the front of the house... not a very good day.

Deleted
    Sup.... my was ok. As usually boring at work, watching movies etc.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Day was ok. I'm waiting for chicago pd to come on.

Good, better than yesterday though

Been working all morning, then I'm off to the doctor, and THEN home. Man I'm iching so bad to play with the new garrisons...

All I've been thinking all day is I WANNA GO HOOOOMMMEEEEE

Deleted
    Im doing awesome .. early morning wake ups here in sweden !! 3am !! drinking a latte now .. only problem at the moment is, I broke my hand 2 months back .. cast n pins are gone . but today im having immense pain !! .. NO worries still smiling !! Hows everyone else !!

Deleted
    was hitchhikin' down a long and lonesome road.
    All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon... in the middle... of the road.

And he said!

Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul.

So, he ate my soul...

Deleted
    Boring per usual.

The past few days were very good, spent it with family, chatted a lot, so I'm tired now.