Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Dragons lair...

10+ Year Old Account
    For me that's a toss up between Tales of Legendia and Record of Agarest War 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two worlds.

The james camerons avatar game.

Eragon game.

Those are my top 3 worst, they made me want to hang myself at how awful they are.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Two Worlds
    This. Deadly Premonition comes in second place and Crackdown 2 is third for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    This. Deadly Premonition comes in second place and Crackdown 2 is third for me.
    I LOVED Deadly Premonition. It was so bad on so many levels, but the game was so much more than the sum of its extremely deformed and broken parts. I've played through it twice so far and was part way through a 3rd. I get people not liking it, but man it scratched right where I itched.

every game show that become a video game on the Wii. it seems the Wii was the dumping ground for all the shovelware this past generation.

The worst game ever made was Action 52. No questions asked. But ever since this year, I have only 1 credit for this game, being the original Flappy bird.

Not played it myself, but this should be the worst game of all time hand down. And its actually released this year, costing $15

Its worth the watch just to see TB's reaction to everything :P

Worst game I actually played that is actually a bad game and not just something I'm saying is bad for meaningless online trolling?

James Cameron's Dark Angel for PS2. Got it as a gift. Played the first level. Never again. So glad I didn't spend money on it. Still have it for the occasional "Hey guys, want to see something really terrible?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    every game show that become a video game on the Wii. it seems the Wii was the dumping ground for all the shovelware this past generation.
    Also I am seconding this.

I don't think it's the worst game I've played, but whenever I think "bad game", I think Sigma Star Saga. What a brilliant way NOT to meld two genres.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two Worlds is getting a lot of votes. Is it that bad?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I LOVED Deadly Premonition. It was so bad on so many levels, but the game was so much more than the sum of its extremely deformed and broken parts. I've played through it twice so far and was part way through a 3rd. I get people not liking it, but man it scratched right where I itched.
    You are not alone. I know a lot of people liked it but I could not stand it. I didn't really like it and stopped the first time I got in the car. Just could not enjoy. Different strokes I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewster925 View Post
    I have a few games that come to mind:
    Okay lets see the...
    * Donkey Kong 64
    WAT?!
    * F3AR
    WAT?!

So much sad. DK64 was one of my favourite games on the N64 and F3AR while not perfect certainly wasn't worth calling anything less than average. :3

Prison Tycoon 4. It was one of those "hm, this game is pretty cheap and looks interesting" impulse buys. Turned out to be a bad idea. Had a hell of a time even getting it to run (though I eventually did after I spent some time popping the runtime error messages into Google), but then the game really wasn't that fun at all.

I never played Superman 64, but I almost want to try it just for shits and giggles and see for myself why it pops up every time there is a "WORST GAME EVAR" discussion.