Thread: WoD LFR

WoD LFR

Hey guys, I have been away from the game and the community for about 4 months now finishing my degree. I have heard from some people in game that Blizzard is removing LFR in WoD. Did they say there will be no LFR for the new raids in WoD? A couple of friend have told me this and a couple of guildies as well.

If possible I would like a link to the blue post if it is true. Also, I am aware that the tolls feed about this time, you will starve here thanks!

No, they are not removing LFR. Your friends and guildies are either assholes or just uninformed.

They are not removing LFR.

What they ARE doing is taking away tier sets and good trinkets from LFR. You won't get set bonuses, your trinkets will be generic and weaker, and you'll have a different armor model than what normal/heroic/mythic will have, but lfr will still be there for every raid.

They are making a separate loot table for LFR without tier sets. Some people might interpret this as the removal of LFR.

15+ Year Old Account
    They misinformed you, OP. They are removing tier and trinkets as loot in LFR. Some people are basically taking that to an extreme and counting that as them removing LFR completely. Which, I suppose to some makes sense since they only raid LFR and removing loot possibilities from them is pretty alienating.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Good, even though I just finished school I won't have a lot of time to raid until about Jan of next year so it is good to know it will still be there until I can get back into raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by luigiramez12 View Post
    Good, even though I just finished school I won't have a lot of time to raid until about Jan of next year so it is good to know it will still be there until I can get back into raiding.
    You won't miss much then. WoD won't probably launch until December.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    They are making a separate loot table for LFR without tier sets. Some people might interpret this as the removal of LFR.
    Yeah they can interpret it however they want but LFR is still there and claiming it's being removed is either a lie or grossly misinformed. Nerfed rewards <> removal.

If you don't have a lot of time to seriously raid. I would suggest Flex raiding. You're going to end up spending less time in a flex, and you're not going to play with people that are seriously just smashing their face on a keyboard while they auto attack. Oh...and you will miss out on the LFR heroes that think they're doing Heroic Siege when they are doing an lfr.

What they meant was they are removing any reason to do LFR by taking tier and trinkets out of the loot table.