Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If it is, it's not a very funny one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So people can't farm eachother, like friend and a friend killing eachother each 10 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Tried it today, got about 70 or so KB with no coins and said "fuck it".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    So people can't farm eachother, like friend and a friend killing eachother each 10 minutes.
    You can use alts. Once every 10 minutes log main to kill other player's alt, then he logs his main to kill your alt. Then you both afk on alts for 10 minutes for debuff to disappear.

Also you can use Fire-Watcher's Oath. It has 10% chance to drop coin, I'm sure you'll kill your friend more than 10 times per 10 minutes to get better time/coins ratio than using censer. Use spirit healer to bypass resurrection timer.

Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    That's some very bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    You can use alts. Once every 10 minutes log main to kill other player's alt, then he logs his main to kill your alt. Then you both afk on alts for 10 minutes for debuff to disappear.

Also you can use Fire-Watcher's Oath. It has 10% chance to drop coin, I'm sure you'll kill your friend more than 10 times per 10 minutes to get better time/coins ratio than using censer. Use spirit healer to bypass resurrection timer.

That's some very bad luck.
    Actually tried the spirit rez option. Either I have bad luck or because spirit rezzing causes you to have a debuff that prevents people from getting an honorable kill from you Oath will not proc. Tested this for 30 minutes and no coins.

Can still farm people if you wait out the quickly increasing rez timer though.

Hilarious coin farmer story of the night: I'm minding my own business farming coins, then I get ambushed on a 1v4... with no chance of winning it, I use my Falling Flame to escape...

... only to land RIGHT in front of Evermaw and get chewed on. I guess I was meant to lose that censer (forgot to buy new gliders), but I'm still laughing. I would never manage to do that if I was trying for it.

Deleted
    Trubo: I think Blizzard have messed up hotfix. Instead of increasing drop rate from Oath they've decreased it. People are getting first coin after more than hundred of killing blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Trubo: I think Blizzard have messed up hotfix. Instead of increasing drop rate from Oath they've decreased it. People are getting first coin after more than hundred of killing blows.
    This seems quite likely to be the case.

Sign error... you made them too! Don't even try to deny it!
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Ah, I remember farming bloody coins.

I did it when it was new though, why people are still dicking with it a year later is beyond me.

I got maybe 10% of my coins while grinding Shaohao rep. I never attacked or ganked anyone, but douchebags would see me with my universal flag on and attacking ordon elites and decide it warranted attacking me. It was much more efficient than hunting people, and I didn't feel bad about it afterwards either because THEY attacked ME. They deserved to die.

Rest of the coins I needed I farmed using the other item in battle grounds. It's pretty common to go entire BGs without dying and still getting numerous killing blows. If you pvp a lot, especially with friends who queue with you, it's easy as pie and fast too. Not being able to mount kinda sucks, but honestly it doesn't matter a whole lot because most people in battle grounds aren't interested in running from you, so the fact they move faster out of combat doesn't matter a whole lot.

I suppose if you were bad and had no friends it would be a hassle though. But I reaped all the rewards from all things bloody coin related a long time ago and I did so without being a dick. I never got called a single bad name, because the douches I killed attacked me first, they brought it on themselves and they knew it.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

It got changed because PvPers like to shit on boosted 90s running around that stupid island looking for gear. Can't have that, now can we?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I don't mind people using it, if they can just grow some spine and have a real fight than waiting for people to be overrun or in a boss fight.
    a real fight?
    That's like asking a general irl to fight a fair battle. Its the most retarded thing Ive ever heard.

Why the hell would you do things to increase your chance of failing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    is the chance still 10% on that thing?
    Did like 5 BGs today and got a grand total of 2 coins.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

It should be a 24 hour cd honestly for something that should have never been put into the game nor will ever be anything like it again.

The only reason I go to the Isles is to gank coin farmers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Tell me how to not die when I get ganged up by 10 players.

Since apparently that's so easy for everyone, I clearly need to be educated about this.
    Wait....wait. Wait.

Let me see if I have this right.

You're running around killing other players, in turn wasting their time when they didn't ask for you to do so...and you're upset that this change means if they get sick enough of you to take you out you have to suffer for it?

And people want to blame flying for the death of world PvP. No, folks. THIS right here. THIS is why world PvP is dead. Because THIS is how world PvPers think. It's all fun and games until someone retaliates against them, then they cry and moan like they're the victim.

Just stop. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY feels sorry for you.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Wait....wait. Wait.

You're running around killing other players, in turn wasting their time when they didn't ask for you to do so...and you're upset that this change means if they get sick enough of you to take you out you have to suffer for it?

And people want to blame flying for the death of world PvP. No, folks. THIS right here. THIS is why world PvP is dead. Because THIS is how world PvPers think. It's all fun and games until someone retaliates against them, then they cry and moan like they're the victim.

I am sympathetic to him, I don't know why do you think you can speak for everyone. Those players asked for outdoor PvP the instant they created the character on a PvP server. FIN DE LA HISTORIA.

PD: Fu flying.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    I am sympathetic to him, I don't know why do you think you can speak for everyone. Those players asked for outdoor PvP the instant they created the character on a PvP server. FIN DE LA HISTORIA.

PD: Fu flying.
    Haha they click that pvp realm and It's like ''YOU ARE AWARE YOU ARE GOING TO BE GANKED REPEATLY'' like the brain spams this in your head and hes like ehhh I'll be fine then a few bits later

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STOP GANKING ME U HAS NO HONORRRRRR I HATE GANKERS AND /create forum post

It's great.

1 hour CD isn't going to stop the farming groups from farming.

If you don't like it, pve servers are that way -->

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    1 hour CD isn't going to stop the farming groups from farming.

If you don't like it, pve servers are that way -->
    Yep, still farming it. Almost 1400 coins now. I will get it and wear my title with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Wait....wait. Wait.

didnt ask for you to feel sorry for me. LOL