Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    I am sympathetic to him, I don't know why do you think you can speak for everyone. Those players asked for outdoor PvP the instant they created the character on a PvP server. FIN DE LA HISTORIA.

PD: Fu flying.
    Haha they click that pvp realm and It's like ''YOU ARE AWARE YOU ARE GOING TO BE GANKED REPEATLY'' like the brain spams this in your head and hes like ehhh I'll be fine then a few bits later

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STOP GANKING ME U HAS NO HONORRRRRR I HATE GANKERS AND /create forum post

It's great.

1 hour CD isn't going to stop the farming groups from farming.

If you don't like it, pve servers are that way -->

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    1 hour CD isn't going to stop the farming groups from farming.

If you don't like it, pve servers are that way -->
    Yep, still farming it. Almost 1400 coins now. I will get it and wear my title with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Wait....wait. Wait.

Let me see if I have this right.

You're running around killing other players, in turn wasting their time when they didn't ask for you to do so...and you're upset that this change means if they get sick enough of you to take you out you have to suffer for it?

And people want to blame flying for the death of world PvP. No, folks. THIS right here. THIS is why world PvP is dead. Because THIS is how world PvPers think. It's all fun and games until someone retaliates against them, then they cry and moan like they're the victim.

Just stop. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY feels sorry for you.
    didnt ask for you to feel sorry for me. LOL
    RETIRED.
    Main Warlock | Alt Warlock | Twitter: @NeryssaBH
    !