Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ...
    Also, ISIS is already at Baghdad. They are effectively forming a ring around it as we speak. It will be one hell of a siege.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    Also, ISIS is already at Baghdad. They are effectively forming a ring around it as we speak. It will be one hell of a siege.
    ISIS cant move in big groups or caravans anymore because they become easy target's for bombs, so i doubt they will risk massing outside Baghdad as they would get bombed pretty damn fast.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2014-09-18 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    ISIS cant move in big groups or caravans anymore because they become easy target's for bombs, so i doubt they will risk massing outside Baghdad as they would get bombed pretty damn fast.
    Not only that, but Baghdad is a Shia Strong hold. Shia HATE groups like the ISIS, if they invade they will see a urban combat zone filled with bottlenecks, roadblocks ambushes, machine gun kill zones, snipers in every building, and IED's

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not only that, but Baghdad is a Shia Strong hold. Shia HATE groups like the ISIS, if they invade they will see a urban combat zone filled with bottlenecks, roadblocks ambushes, machine gun kill zones, snipers in every building, and IED's
    Yepp that's true, i dont think isis is making much of a advance anymore in iraq thanks to airstrikes and coordination with kurdish and iraqi troops, syria is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yepp that's true, i dont think isis is making much of a advance anymore in iraq thanks to airstrikes and coordination with kurdish and iraqi troops, syria is another story.
    Meh, I say let them fight in Syria. Assad is a dick, and the ISIS is no better. Better two nasty sides fight eachother. Reminds me of hitler invading the USSR. Good riddens

Bagdad was never a Shia stronghold, till a certain country invaded Iraq more than 10 years ago and gave them power
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    Watched Kerry answer questions today. I like it when he essentially said 'we didn't strike ISIS when they were moving to Mosul in convey because we wanted a regime change from al-maliki'.

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    Bagdad was never a Shia stronghold, till a certain country invaded Iraq more than 10 years ago and gave them power
    There are parts in Baghdad which have always been a Shia stronghold, especially around the Sadr city area.

Besides, it's not like the Sunni were benevolent rulers anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are parts in Baghdad which have always been a Shia stronghold, especially around the Sadr city area.

Besides, it's not like the Sunni were benevolent rulers anyway.
    I'd really like to see ISIS try and fight Muqtada Al-Sadr in Sadr City. Talk about urban combat.

Deleted
    They aren't looking to control Baghdad just destroy it as a viable Shia capital. Thier whole campaign has been based on pushing fault lines to push sectarian civil war. Be suprised if they don't try Ramadi, but with the US bombing them they will have to change up the strategy.

Sunnis in Iraq seem stuck between a rock and hard place, between ISIS and Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    I'd really like to see ISIS try and fight Muqtada Al-Sadr in Sadr City. Talk about urban combat.
    Lol, thats what I was saying till mr.habitsbreaker tried to chime in with his nonsense.

Anyway, yeah let ISIS take on a million strong pissed off shia army.

Anyway, yeah let ISIS take on a million strong pissed off shia army.
    'Meat there, meat there, meat there. Meat everwhere.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirzy View Post
    This video is quite impressive about whats going on

In an interesting turn of events, the ISIS guy showing him around for most of the show got blown up recently in an Airstrike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    I think the main problem of ISIS, that they dont fight Israel jews, but arabs.
    I mean they are no different from Saudis/%Insert arab country%. They are ready to kill arabs any day too.
    They probably kill more Muslims than anything.

T

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Exactly XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

T
    You can watch how "divide and conquer" works and learn from it, isn't it fun?