Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Ring of Blood for WoD - Will there be one?

Since there is 10 levels to this time around. I am hoping there is a Ring of Blood sort of questing. Tell me what you guys think.

Expansions with Ring of Bloods:

Mists of Pandaria:
    Panda Ring of Blood - Forum Post
    Last edited by w4rl0; 2014-06-14 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully there is an open world one like all of them except Pandaria. Hate scenarios, I like when the world feels open and seamless, not a big queue-fest.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was/is actually one in MoP too, except its a scenario :> WTB real-world ring of blood back

Spoiler alert. Yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope so, there are some quests and scenarios that just charm the player every expansion, this is one.

Put it in!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    Spoiler alert. Yes.
    Is it open world, non-scenario? =D
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    i assume so, considering ever since the orginal there always been a new one.

on the open world vs scenario, i'm undecided.
    the open world ones were always nice, but finding a group for it and then hoping there wasnt anyone else doing it (or even stealing it) could be quite a pain.
    while on the other hand the scenario version, you had none of those down sides. (just queue spefic and you would be in within a min usually)
    though i wasn't really part of the outside world, something i liked of the previous versions (especially the Cata one, where most opponents could be seen doing something while waiting for a challenger.)

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Hopefully there is an open world one like all of them except Pandaria. Hate scenarios, I like when the world feels open and seamless, not a big queue-fest.
    I feel the same way. I mean I think the reason they went to Level 100 instead of 95. Is because Cata + MoP failed and they had to clump a lot of stuff together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    There was/is actually one in MoP too, except its a scenario :> WTB real-world ring of blood back
    I know but you can't help out your buddies in Scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    Spoiler alert. Yes.
    Really! Can you post a Screen shot or tell us where it is located?

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Is it open world, non-scenario? =D
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by w4rl0 View Post
    I know but you can't help out your buddies in Scenarios
    Yes you can, it's called queuing with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Group quests are a horrible experience when the supply of actively levelling players dries up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Yes you can, it's called queuing with them.
    Right but you still have to have someone with you. I am talking about like going to Crucible of Carnage and there is always people there doing the quest chain.

Right but you still have to have someone with you. I am talking about like going to Crucible of Carnage and there is always people there doing the quest chain.
    Completely irrelevant to the point you made.. that you can't help your buddies in scenarios, which you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the picture!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there is, i always loved them, same time i hated them due ganking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    I hope there is, i always loved them, same time i hated them due ganking!
    I had a love/hate relationship with the ganking. I hated to get ganked. However I loved that it brought a ton of players to the world together. Sometime I even helped and got help from the Alliance players.

Not on my server. Not for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not on my server. Not for a long time.
    Well! I am just pointing out that I though it was better then stupid Scenarios.

There technically was one in Mists. There will be one in Warlords, but whether it follows the open-world style of BC through Cata, or is a Scenario like Mists' remains to be seen.

Just because you don't like the scenario version doesn't mean that it didn't exist- every expansion has had a "Ring of Blood."

Deleted
    i also hated the mopone.
    it lacked the xpgain, the weapons were bad (could get a better one REALY fast) and just didnt felt as tough a fight as it did with the earlier ones.
    so, if they do another open world version, yes please. but scenario? nah, wont even bother with it