Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Great Post from WOW forums: I will pay no more, until i get more content

no more store mounts.. no more boosts, transfers... no nothing, until i see a reason to do so.
    If there is time to create these things, then surely there is time to augment the game itself.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13138913760

so so accurate

I love it when adults realize they have control over their own lives. Why they feel the need to post about it is beyond me.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    no more store mounts.. no more boosts, transfers... no nothing, until i see a reason to do so.
    If there is time to create these things, then surely there is time to augment the game itself.

so so accurate
    We already know people arent happy with content stagnation. Linking to examples of situations we know exist is pointless unless you've got some sort of weird hidden agenda in which you just want to keep on saying "I don't like this I don't like this I don't like this" in so many different ways.

Also, wrong section. What has this got to do with WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I love it when adults realize they have control over their own lives. Why they feel the need to post about it is beyond me.
    It's an eureka moment and those you just have to share!

Ooohhh, they found out that they can stop paying for sub till there's new content. Good for them I guess?

Another Barkloud thread! I'm so, so surprised!

People say something because I feel like they think Blizzards going to beg them to stay. One subscriber is powerless. Get 500k to quit with you then you'll have their attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    We already know people arent happy with content stagnation. Linking to examples of situations we know exist is pointless unless you've got some sort of weird hidden agenda in which you just want to keep on saying "I don't like this I don't like this I don't like this" in so many different ways.

Also, wrong section. What has this got to do with WoD?
    No hidden agenda. Blizzard should stop developing items for the store that cost additional real $$$ until they can develop items for their players who already pay $$$.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    People say something because I feel like they think Blizzards going to beg them to stay. One subscriber is powerless. Get 500k to quit with you then you'll have their attention.
    I do not want anyone to quit, I do however want Blizzard to start actually supporting there game instead of totally abandoning it. Well not totally abandoning it, they still develop plenty of items for their cash store.

I do not want anyone to quit, I do however want Blizzard to start actually supporting there game instead of totally abandoning it.
    Do you have a mental disability? Are you not aware of the Alpha going on?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No hidden agenda. Blizzard should stop developing items for the store that cost additional real $$$ until they can develop items for their players who already pay $$$.
    Because they can only do one thing at a time amirite?

technically all the items that appear in the cash shop were actually datamined and finished several months before release. they just pick and choose when to up their profits.. which is usually during each quarterly earnings report.

you will likely see a cash shop item that has been finished forever ago put up for sale during each quarter until the end of time
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

They developed a fucking horse. Watch out guys, we might not have all Garrison buildings in WoD with how much time they put into that horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    They developed a fucking horse. Watch out guys, we might not have all Garrison buildings in WoD with how much time they put into that horse.
    Yeah isn't that horse a recolor of the Heartsteed?
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    http://www.blizzpro.com/wp-content/u...dnightmare.png
    vs
    http://media-azeroth.cursecdn.com/at...8884121367.jpg

Uhm no - it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Nay. But I just looked and they may share the same skeleton.

What was great about that post? It didn't make my think or question what I know/believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account

so so accurate
    He would pay no more, but nowhere does he specify that he halted his subscription and whatnot, he didn't say he was going to pay less...

If people want something to happen, they should deliver instead of empty promises.
    This goes for both the playerbase as well as the development team tbf

Deleted
    Congrats on managing to control your monetary issues, guess some are just late bloomers about such things...

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Do you have a mental disability? Are you not aware of the Alpha going on?
    That Alpha will be paid for by WoD retail sales and the monthly fee to play WoD.

I am talking about the monthly fee for MoP. What exactly are they doing to support that? Last I checked content ended 9 months ago, roughly halfway through the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have things to do in a game, and are enjoying doing said things, then play. If not, then don't play.

A great post? More like common sense and something that you should always apply to any leisure activity.

That Alpha will be paid for by WoD retail sales and the monthly fee to play WoD.

I am talking about the monthly fee for MoP. What exactly are they doing to support that? Last I checked content ended 9 months ago, roughly halfway through the expansion.
    Access to the game. If you've done all the content and are bored, you should unsub if you haven't already.