Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Queen of pain. i just love her so mobile, and a nuke with so short cd.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    pudge or mirana.

but well the bad thing with pudge is, even if I own mid and my carry aren't good we end up getting raped (90% of my games this happen) the other 10% we win before 25 mins
    How do you own mid as Pudge? Literally every other hero in the game can shit on Pudge if played by someone with more than half a brain.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

PA + Riki

i love both, they're so much fun to play ... just require good lanes

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    How do you own mid as Pudge? Literally every other hero in the game can shit on Pudge if played by someone with more than half a brain.
    not really.. invoker ( a good one) is the only one that shit on me badly. heroes like TA, Puck, anything but invoker and viper ofc xD, are not that bad, even if they're good.

ofc it isn't owning mid like idk, an invoker would do, not letting u get a single last hit, and harras the shit out of you, I mean like killing them few times ( at least 1) farm bottle-boots-urn get fast 7 and head to ganks and let other players mid xD.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-06-18 at 08:39 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

not really.. invoker ( a good one) is the only one that shit on me badly. heroes like TA, Puck, anything but invoker and viper ofc xD, are not that bad, even if they're good.
    QoP, Huskar, Razor, Storm, DP... all these heroes annihilate Pudge in a 1v1 lane.
    ofc it isn't owning mid like idk, an invoker would do, not letting u get a single last hit, and harras the shit out of you, I mean like killing them few times ( at least 1) farm bottle-boots-urn get fast 7 and head to ganks and let other players mid xD.
    You can have bottle, boots and urn from passive gold by the time you hit lvl 7. You don't own mid, you just soak xp and practically waste a lane that could be effectively farmed by someone else. That's why Pudge is one of, if not the most useless hero in the game. You only theoretically win mid 'cause you play against idiots that allow themselves to get hooked.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

mmm well, usually I either get killed or kill people in mid, theoretically pudge should be useless then, but then I see dendi pwning pros with his pudge.

also you farm as well, easy as fk to get last hit with pudge, root helps a lot. as long u dont push the lane it's fine.

huskar maybe pain in the ass cuz his w, but razor storm dp dont pwn pudge in mid, they're squishy, hook ->root they're dead at lvl 3. and well if they're good and never get hooked (you blame the pudge for this not the enemy) you can still "farm". also u need money for tps, smokes and wards as well.

if they play passive then u're able to "free" farm as well, if they play aggressive u've better chances to kill them.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    but then I see dendi pwning pros with his pudge.
    Dendi Pudge is only Pudge. If you are not Dendi, do not Pudge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pudge can't be useless. Because hook. He doesn't even need any items to be useful, he needs level 7. You can get necrobook and spam hooks into necrominions to get easy solo kills against clueless team and still will have huge teamfight potential because of rot and necrominions
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Phantom Assassin. Build Battle Fury - Crit for 2k. I always go back to this hero when I feel like winning, I feel i perform best while playing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Pudge can't be useless. Because hook. He doesn't even need any items to be useful, he needs level 7. You can get necrobook and spam hooks into necrominions to get easy solo kills against clueless team and still will have huge teamfight potential because of rot and necrominions
    russian bias

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    You don't really own mid as pudge tho, normally I lose mid (I don't die) until level 6 / 7 and then I hook em in and try to snowball from their, if mid is going really shitty I leave at level 5.

Normally I have bottle + boots + a tp around level 6, enough to get a gank on other lanes, but despite playing pudge in almost 200 games I still think he is shit.

Silencer for me, rushing Sblade and ganking wherever I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sniper, every day all day. People don't expect you to actually play him properly, if you can position well sniper can be an absolute nightmare to lane against. Shrapnel spam takes those towers nice and fast, and early phase boots gives you the little bit of a boost to escape ganks. That said, always have to deal with the potential "hurr sniper nub pick" when I lock him in, which is kinda annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Sniper, every day all day. People don't expect you to actually play him properly, if you can position well sniper can be an absolute nightmare to lane against. Shrapnel spam takes those towers nice and fast, and early phase boots gives you the little bit of a boost to escape ganks. That said, always have to deal with the potential "hurr sniper nub pick" when I lock him in, which is kinda annoying.
    Indeed, but prefer treads and just build pure +attackspeed items (MoM, Mjollnir, MKB etc) just for glasscannoning, since when u get jumped on as sniper ur mostly gonna die anyways.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cancer Lancer. Because why have one hero if you can have many?!

Deleted
    I guess the heroes than I love playing but have a shitty winrate with are kinda guilty pleasureish so yeah

Anti mage 26% winrate I gave up on playing that guy for now
    Morphling 36% Im feel like im improving a lot now though.
    Tinker 25% he's kinda hard but so much fun if you get going.

Also on the opposite I love playing Lycan and Naga, I know people hate playing vs them, but they're just so much fun to play

Windranger and Legion Commander.

Windranger was the first hero I ever tried, and LC because she's badass and I have the twin swords that look so cool

Riki ... just so much fun ; - ;

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    I guess the heroes than I love playing but have a shitty winrate with are kinda guilty pleasureish so yeah

Anti mage 26% winrate I gave up on playing that guy for now
    Morphling 36% Im feel like im improving a lot now though.
    Tinker 25% he's kinda hard but so much fun if you get going.

Also on the opposite I love playing Lycan and Naga, I know people hate playing vs them, but they're just so much fun to play
    I've the feeling that you don't afk farm as long and as efficiently as you're supposed to. :P

Bloodseeker and Viper, usually win with these, but damn they are cheap. Hardly needs any farm or skill before they can kick ass.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau