Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I probably should have bought up those greens when it was still current content, to flip
    They've always been rare enough and sought-after enough that they were never found in abundance in the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    I just did 5 runs on one of my characters and came up with the following:
    For some reason I thought you could only do the scenario one per week per character? Guess I should go use all those keys I have.

Deleted
    The chance to find more keys after the first one is greatly reduced (unless you use a minor exploit, abusing the window to loot corpses) but you can use as many keys as you have on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shomari View Post
    For some reason I thought you could only do the scenario one per week per character? Guess I should go use all those keys I have.
    You can run the scenario as many times as you have keys on the character. I still have 10+ keys on most of my characters as I just can't be arsed to run it more often than for whenever I need to replenish my Elder Charms.

This has been something I have been wanting to make a video of for quite awhile. Here is how I have been getting more than one Key per week per character since the Isle of Thunder was released. Was discovered by accident, and Blizzard has never acknowledged it (exploit or not).

Please see the description for more information.

Deleted
    You can use items from TI to speed up the travel between rares, too (the one that increase mount speed and the one that decrease the aggro radius).