Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Staying unsubbed for 1-2 months isn't that much. My record is 6 montsh, and I have yet to unsub in this expansion. Not that I will.

Deleted
    I've been unsubbed since SoO launched, but planning to return before WoD, on midsummer or so. Longest unsub for me as well.

Deleted
    unsubbed aswell after 9 years now for 3 months.

And i have to say the free time i got, i like it alot.
    The time i now have for my gym, IRL friends, family and study-work is insane.

I dont see me comming back to an mmo ever again anymore even when i sometimes would like to see the ingame world of WoW it will pass off after 5 min ingame anyways.
    I came to realise the time spend in this game is alot, i now play figher and shooter games on my PS4 and only play now for the fun factor not anymore the "i need to get this item to even have fun in PvP - PVE to keep things balanced". I played WoW solo after WotlK because my friends quit and now that i look back i wonder why i did play it anyways for 4-5 year if i could have had alot more fun in other games in solo gameplay. (guess it was the lore and story but i can follow it on the internet-YouTube aswell without playing it)
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2014-06-14 at 12:01 PM.

longest i've been unsubbed in my time playing as well. about 5 months now. it's hard, but i'm not the type to give people money for fucking me.

Deleted
    I unsubbed because I got bored of raiding SoO HC, besides I started playing GW2 and I'm having tons of fun.

Same boat. Just resubbed because ESO's bugs where making me angry.
    Already bored again. After 11 normal garrosh kills it gets old.

I love how people who are addicted to WoW shun people who arent addicted to WoW though.
    Believe it or not, some people get bored after they play the same content/mission over and over and over again for the 1000th time and want something new to do.

I thought " I quit" threads were not allowed? Is that not the case any more?

Who hasent or isent thinking of quitting is my question/answer.
    Unless your making real money off WoW or play the game so little you still have content you havent finished.. For the people who rapidly go through content, like me, we've been completely depleted for quite a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Who hasent or isent thinking of quitting is my question/answer.
    Unless your making real money off WoW or play the game so little you still have content you havent finished.. For the people who rapidly go through content, like me, we've been completely depleted for quite a long time now.
    Me.

It's $15 a month. I make that sleeping from 8AM to 8:30 (I'm salaried, and go in when I want). The most I play right now is probably my weekly mount runs, and that's about it. The $15 is worth it for that. Even if I don't log in weekly, the few times I do want to log in, in the month, I just want to log in. I don't want to get crap about being unsubscribed.

I also don't have the attention span of a gnat, and can always find something to do in game. IMO, the amount of things to do are endless.
    Last edited by ablib; 2014-06-14 at 08:43 PM.

I remember my first time lol. It was around the time guilds were starting heroic ICC, I quit wow and unsubscribed. What surprised me more than anything was the fact that I found it really easy to forget about. I thought wow was an addiction, but after quitting I just did other stuff and literally forgot about wow along with fan sites and anything else related to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    So i unsubbed last month and i have no plans to reactivate til WoD, just nothing for me to do in game.

Anyone else in the same boat?
    Poor guy. What's your point here? It's only healthy to take a long break from such a time consuming game. You might not even feel like coming back, and that isn't even a bad thing at all.

I would unsub for sure but i have so many items in the mail on multiple chars that i would lose them. wtb more space!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzpify View Post
    Oh look it's this thread again
    Yeah... I'll never understand why so many people seem to find it important to inform a bunch of strangers about their subscription plans.

same boat, mate.

Been unsubbed for a month now... i miss wow and i really wanna play it but i have to remember theres NOTHING to do.

My guild still progresses in heroic SoO but i just joined them to raid in WoD so i cant help them... im hopelessly undergeared for heroic raiding.
    I hope wod comes soon... im finding nothing to do during days. :P

Been playing lots of other games but none of them can hook me long enough... just finished Mass Effect and started ME2, completed the original Borderlands 2 storyline aswell... Arma 3 campaign episodes done too...

if i had Xbone i would have something proper to play but nordic release is still 3 months away. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    You will be back for WoD. they all do. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I love condescending people telling us that we should stay subbed because there is so much to do.
    And we get sick of whiners complaining that there is nothing to do in WoW(when there is heaps) and implying anyone that is still subbed are stupid or fanboys.
    Not you in particular in that post but it seems to be the thing to do, "OMFG YOU GUISES ARE STILL SUBBED LOL R U STOOPID WILDSTUR IS OUT!"

So it works both ways.

I get unsubbing, what I don't get is making a thread about it. Especially when u use the "search" function as stated by the rules of this sub-forum b4 making a post and see there's already a million of these threads.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2014-06-15 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not trolling at all, just really bored and wish WoD would come out already lol. I tried wildstar got to lvl 30 and decided its not my bag, trying to find games to play to occupy my time lol.
    You actually haven't answered Byrogan's question btw.
    I find these kind of threads so weird. If you're unsubbing, fine, go out and enjoy real life or do something else. Why make a post about it? Or you're looking for validation, which probably is the case.

Not trolling at all, just really bored and wish WoD would come out already lol. I tried wildstar got to lvl 30 and decided its not my bag, trying to find games to play to occupy my time lol.
    You seriously to got level 30 in wildstar fully experienced the housing system and features, tried out the fun pvp. Joined a guild, made friends visisted their house to complete daily challenges for decor items,quested in zones, saved up to buy your mount which is ownage. Double jumped for days and sprinted but still find it not your bag. Well in that case babys first mmo WOW is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    You seriously to got level 30 in wildstar fully experienced the housing system and features, tried out the fun pvp. Joined a guild, made friends visisted their house to complete daily challenges for decor items,quested in zones, saved up to buy your mount which is ownage. Double jumped for days and sprinted but still find it not your bag. Well in that case babys first mmo WOW is for you!
    Wildstar is amazing. Way better than wow imo, but I guess it's still possible for people to not like it. Most of the reasons I see aren't really a reflection of what the game is doing, but hey whatareyagonnado.