Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What class will be the most OP or FOTM in WOD?

I am guessing it will be hunters again like in the good old vanilla days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock4real View Post
    Pve or Pvp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Pve or Pvp?
    mainly PVP

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are a good one, mages too.

Dark horse is feral druid, but they're kinda rare, so they tend to get away with shit longer (or stay bad for longer, depending on how things work out)
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock4real View Post
    talking PVP or PVE ????
    as far as i can recall mages have allways been the most OP in PVE, except in TBC where affliction locs were pretty nasty. Overall it have been mages allmost all the time, and i dont think thats gonna change tbh

Reported this post because literally it's useless

Mod Edit: We don't need announcements about the posts you report. They're useless and off-topic as well. [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-11-20 at 08:46 PM.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    I say shamans, they're in a very good position already in PVP (all three specs, with the right comps) and PVE (mainly restoration), and Draenor is their homeland!

hunter warrior and feral

Why people say hunters? They almost never been OP and new talents look shit.
    My bet would be on warlocks and mages as usual

Warrior, Druid and Hunter. They have never been terrible tbh.
    I think warlocks will feel the inertial mass of the nerf bat hard this time around. Because the bigger the initial buff, the stronger the dumbass blimpish overnerf afterwards. If the past is anything to go by warlocks will be nerfed back to the sundering.

10+ Year Old Account
    How should anyone know this? It's not even in beta.

Deleted
    Mages! Always Mages. They have been op every single season so far and will continue to be just that

Hunters ofc, unlike other FOTMs once they became OP they stay that way.

It's way too early to say. To be honest, i hope there won't be any. FOTM rerollers disgust me. I'm tired of the FOTM kiddies who claim they're 1337 and everyone else is a n00b.
    Last edited by Marahdeka; 2013-11-21 at 12:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Mages just for the fact when any class other than mages is OP, it takes them 1 week at max to nerf it.

Rogues and Warriors seem to have nice new talents. But the Serene Mist talent will make Windwalker Monks OP.
    /Zetsumei

Deleted
    ofc Mages they´re op since... since always.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Mages! Always Mages. They have been op every single season so far and will continue to be just that
    You beat me to it.

As for pvp, all classes depending on wether or not the person asked is any good at pvp. The first thing I see whenever there's a duel, is that the loser claims that the opponents class is OP.

As for PVE, I'm not sure why people say mages are Op, I haven't had any issues competing on the charts ever since I began raiding...even though I clicked my way through ICC.

Labels like "OP" or "FOTM" doesn't change what class I play.