Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    $15/mo is "fucking you"? Pleb spotted.
    "fucking me" is half the changes in WoD. not the money, the money ain't shit.

Deleted
    Who the fuck cares, when are these useless whiny threads going to stop?

What do you want from us? Do you want me to tell you that WoW is a bad game and you're doing the right thing?

Just go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Semani View Post
    Raiding is really the only area that WoW excels in.
    Oh really.... so what experiences in the other 10 or so areas did you have ?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Oh really.... so what experiences in the other 10 or so areas did you have ?
    Raiding is literally one of the only things I can slightly stand in WoW (well WoW pve in general). I don't like unbalanced pvp. CC spam and trying to burst down a player while they can't do anything isn't really my thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    So i unsubbed last month and i have no plans to reactivate til WoD, just nothing for me to do in game.

Anyone else in the same boat?
    I unsubbed early April. 7 months of SoO was enough for me and we were constantly having to replace skilled/geared raiders with 2nd rates and it was not fun regressing. So I am going to remain unsubbed until WoD drops. When a game isn't fun...just stop playing. =p

I was unsubbed for longer in Cata, but i've been unsubbed since February now, and i'm having tons of fun in Wildstar.

Not even getting the itches to come back anymore, nothing for me to do in WoW, might be back for WoD but theres no huge draw for me anymore outside the lore. The raids don't feel epic, they've ruined the garrison idea, and it's going to be Metzen's hard on for orcs #21332423

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the longest I've been unsubbed (since last September).

I find good long breaks are essential to have a sense of rejuvenation when playing WoW again. A new sense of appreciation.

Deleted
    Seriously,when will all these whiny threads stop?
    WoD is going to come out when its ready. If you don't want to spend your money on your subscription,cancel it and re-subscribe when WoD is released. In the meantime,play something else. WoW isn't the only game that exists,and I'm sure you have some unfinished games in your Steam library.

Simple as that.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-16 at 12:30 AM.

Seriously,when will all these whiny threads stop?
    WoD is going to come out when its ready. If you don't want to spend your money on your subscription,cancel it and re-subscribe when WoD is released. In the meantime,play something else. WoW isn't the only game that exists,and I'm sure you have some unfinished games in your Steam library.

Simple as that.
    Considering this thread is 5 pages long with people discussing their own and eachother's sub status I think it's pretty obvious some people do care...

If you don't care you're more than welcome to not open the thread.

If nobody cares a thread tends not to get responses and naturally dies.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-16 at 12:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people are in this situation. You can't be too surprised though, you seem to only like raiding, at some point at the end of an expansion there is nothing for you to do. MoP is full of stuff other then raids, so if that is all you enjoy (which is fine by the way, not saying there is something wrong with that) then you are going to be bored at this point. Personally I'm not really into raiding, so I'm taking this down time to try other games...didn't really stick with them either sadly. So I'm back playing WoW, levels Alliance alts for kicks, farming mats, PvPing, pet stuff, achieve runs etc. And at some point I need to finish leveling my rogue to 60 so I can boost her to 90 when WoD comes out.

It looks like they are using this delay between expansions to make a lot of "quality of life improvements" (new file system, toy box, models, item squish, etc) which I'm okay with. It isn't ideal, and I'm in no way happy about it. But a lot of this stuff needed to be done. It's a shame though it is delaying the release of actual content.

Nope, not in the same boat or even the same ocean. Still subbed with 3 accounts, working on HC raiding, pet battles, mount collection, gold earning, Bloody Coins farming, transmog sets, old raid soloing, CM's with alts, Brawler's Guild and some achievements here and there.

Feels good to, after 6 years, still feel that joy when I login each day. ^^

When I get a puppy though, hopefully before next summer, it'll be the longest I've not spent as much time in-game each day as I've done for the past 6 years. Gonna make sure I won't leave my guild hanging though.

My last dog was already an elder when I began playing WoW. Time sure flies...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-06-16 at 12:17 AM.

I think WoD is looking to be a great expansion, much better than Cataclysm and Mists (imo), so I would wait until WoD gets released. Taking breaks is not at all a bad thing.

This will be my longest unsubbed. Most unsubs or well breaks was due to school, work, or other things. This time around however was being done after seeing the content and also a jab on Blizzards "to see the content" model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    So wait, you stayed subbed for most of cata?

I'm confused...
    For my self Cata was among the most I stayed subbed paired with least time invested. I went casual in Cata with a focus on PuGing and solo queue LFD. I spent a fraction of the time I spent in Cata with far faster levels of rewards due to reduced grinds and bigger rewards compared to WotLK. Cata was far more casual friendly to me than WotLK was. PuG raids was two hours including looking for a group which is on par for a single wing of todays LFR. I didnt even play every week and was still able to find PuG raids to get into and if I didnt want to raid I could do five mans and still progress my character. If I had invested the same level of time as I did in WotLK though I probably would have ran out of things to do in Cata.

MoP on the other hand for me is the least subed and time invested of any expansion. MoP for me was going back to the direction of no-lifer and for the same time input as Cata I was being rewarded less on top of only trivial chores being available outside of traditional raiding. Non-raiders got shat on hard in MoP in order to prop up LFR. How people will call MoP casual(time limited) friendly I have no clue. Just a bunch of mindless chores for no-lifers, might as well had been a bunch of grinds like the wintersaber mount which was designed for no-lifer hardcores.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-06-17 at 07:57 AM.