Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Blizz originally said their goal with WoW was to hit level 150. I think until then, it will just go forward as is.
    I've never seen such a thing said, anywhere. Got a source on that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion is a troll expansion, "Ben'vol'jin Button", featuring a revolutionary 100-1 leveling experience.

Can't divulge my sources though.

Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    just end the leveling at 100 already. it's a pointless chore that sucks so much dev time. add more raids, add more gear.
    This is how in feel. I just want new raids maybe a small chain quest explaining why but I don't care to level in a game I've done it over and over for.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I am really curious what the level 100 is going to look like in the screen shots or how they fit it all in there, weird but I am curious

Deleted
    Not a bad idea, I'm surprised Blizzard haven't done this. Upgrading a class from normal too prestige. The word prestige alone would get in a lot of CoD kids :P

On a side note the upgrade of hunter>beastmaster just doesn't fit as we have a spec called Beast Mastery :P

We should go from Hunter>Master Huntard xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

HAHA that is very cool, thanks!

Deleted
    taken from ragnarok online :/

lotro and everquest 2 will also have level 100 chars this fall and after that level 105 or 110 etccc

did you know that maximul level for Asheron's call 1 is 275 ? there is no limit if there is still a community for a mmo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treecut View Post
    Having level 110, or level 120 and so on, seems rather clumsy. A level 124 Shaman? That doesn't sound so great me and it's a very high number for a character level in a game...
    Level numbers have never bothered me personally, but I can understand why some (or many) are not really fond of high (100+) level numbers.
    That upgrading sounds like a pretty cool idea though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Next will be level 200. It will be introduced with the brand-new feature World Difficulty! The most content ever in any game or expansion ever released - the entirety of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will be yours to explore once again, fighting first Heroic and then Mythic-level mobs, quests, and dungeons as you get to experience the most popular MMO of all time at new and more challenging difficulty levels! What if you don't want to battle all of Azeroth again? No problem! Once you've purchased access to Heroic and Mythic World Difficulty, you can then boost your character straight to level 200 for the low price of only $95. (Blizzard considered allowing boosts to 200 for less, but didn't want to see bots and griefers abusing the system - that $95 charge is there to improve your game experience!)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)