Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    It's an option you can set. By default its that way on live too. It's in Options/Controls. Just check Auto Dismount in flight.
    It's not. You have to manually leave form regardless of settings. Don't try to correct the people who actually tried that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    On live, with or without that option checked, if you are in Flight Form (or Travel Form) on the ground and hit a mob with Moonfire, you drop directly into caster form. The only thing that option does is, if you are flying, if the option is unchecked, you can't cast spells that would dismount/drop you. With the option checked, and you Moonfire something in the air, you drop to caster form.

On beta, no matter whether or whether not you have that option checked, you can not exit travel form by casting a spell or even by shifting to another form. You have to exit travel form manually before you can do ANYTHING.
    Got it to work last night on my copied druid, but not the pre-made one. Odd bug perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not. You have to manually leave form regardless of settings. Don't try to correct the people who actually tried that out.
    I tried it out too. I will report the bugs if I can stay connected longer than 20 seconds this morning.

Still goes to show the problem with this implementation. It creates far more trouble than (often unwanted) convenience

Using abilities in flight form is currently very buggy on Beta. From what I tested, you cannot use any damage or healing spell (even on the ground and with the "auto dismount" option checked), but you can use several other abilities. Examples: Entangling Roots, Survival Instincts, Nature's Swiftness. You stay in flight form after using any of those.

Stampeding Roar in flight form is completely bugged. You can use it, but only when you're on the ground (regardless of settings), it brings you to Bear Form, but somehow travel form stays active too (you have both form buffs, but don't get the move speed increase), so to go to travel form again, you have to cancel it (does not shift our of Bear) and then use it again.

All in all, flight form is still very buggy (including switching to flight form in-fight). But I like the auto-switch when leaving the water to fly.

Still goes to show the problem with this implementation. It creates far more trouble than (often unwanted) convenience
    Way too early to say that. Beta right now is a tangled mess of bugs. Million of them far worse than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Way too early to say that. Beta right now is a tangled mess of bugs. Million of them far worse than this.
    You're misunderstanding. I'm talking about the added potential for stuff going wrong, not the stuff that currently is wrong.

You're misunderstanding. I'm talking about the added potential for stuff going wrong, not the stuff that currently is wrong.
    Trust me, I'm not. I'm waaaay more concerned with the boomkin rotation now. It needs heeeelp. But that's a tale for another thread.

They will fix that you can't cast spells in travel form.
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...02933156388864

And there will be a glyph to seperate aqua + RideableStag and fly form
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...83505102532608

It's not the best solution but it's a start. Hope they will continue listening to us

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Cheetah is the "original" ground travel form.
    cheetah was a place holder

Quote Originally Posted by Cruth View Post
    They will fix that you can't cast spells in travel form.
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...02933156388864

And there will be a glyph to seperate aqua + RideableStag and fly form
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...83505102532608

It's not the best solution but it's a start. Hope they will continue listening to us
    This is all just silly. If anything you should have to glyph to get the 'smart' travel all-in-one and not the other way around.

Would solve so many problems every one has with this change if they made Swim/Ground into one button and Flight into another, bad enough we only have 3 glyph slots and have so many that we "need" already.