Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    People who don't know how to play the class and want the game to be Diablo like it gone. Bad change and this is the only thing I was afraid of. That they would dumb the classes down to the point of ruining the game for anyone but super casuals. I've been closing my eyes and letting the changes flow until I see the finished product but I really hope they don't lower the skill cap so much that the game becomes completely boring and flavorless.

I'm all for ability pruning but stop taking away so many iconic abilities we've had since vanilla. On top of the never-ending engineering nerfs, I'm getting very nervous. I've been praising WoD since it was announced and have been saying the xpac could be one of the best to date, if not the best...but only if they nail the content and the class changes...so far the class changes are not being nailed. I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I've raided for the majority of my WoW "Career", and in that time done a fair bit of PvP too. I've never seen Scare Beast used in a manner that suggests it's worth keeping. It's just button bloat.
    Fearing a hunter pet during BW to peel, to stop it from rosing when bursting, forcing a feral to shift out of cat during berserk or to trap him to swap to in caster form, catching ghost wolf resto shamans/travel form resto druids off-guard, this ability is far from one that isn't worth keeping. It is clutch in arena when you pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    Removing it because a minority of hunters are actually good at the game and use it is as stupid as removing the Gladiator title because only a minority achieve it. With readiness, pet swapping for SAC, deadzone and scare beast gone. What's left to determine a good hunter from a bad one?
    This. Deadzone worst removal in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I've raided for the majority of my WoW "Career", and in that time done a fair bit of PvP too. I've never seen Scare Beast used in a manner that suggests it's worth keeping. It's just button bloat.
    Using it to fear ferals, ghost wolf shamans, hunter pets, should not be seen as button bloat, skill had a purpose, effective when used, profit? Will I miss it sure, for a PvP purpose, but blizz skinning cc's so not surprised.

Also, I love the " a good feral is NEVER going to get feared" comments, i mean really lol. Its like saying a good hunter is NEVER going to land is fear...wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    People who don't know how to play the class and want the game to be Diablo like it gone. Bad change and this is the only thing I was afraid of. That they would dumb the classes down to the point of ruining the game for anyone but super casuals. I've been closing my eyes and letting the changes flow until I see the finished product but I really hope they don't lower the skill cap so much that the game becomes completely boring and flavorless.

I'm all for ability pruning but stop taking away so many iconic abilities we've had since vanilla. On top of the never-ending engineering nerfs, I'm getting very nervous. I've been praising WoD since it was announced and have been saying the xpac could be one of the best to date, if not the best...but only if they nail the content and the class changes...so far the class changes are not being nailed. I guess time will tell.
    I feel the same, big change is big. From what I've seen, it's looking a lot like wrath pvp again. Which I'm all for. I'm just worried they're trying to change too much too soon. It's going to feel quite different. No doubt some will approve some will not.