Deleted

Mod Macro help [Solved]

Hello, i have a question about mod macros. I never used mod macros, because i could keybind every Skill with Bartender in the game. Recently i needed to play on a small screen and i decided to reduce the amount of bars needed for the skills. An example for the macro is:

/cast [mod:shift] Savage Roar
    /cast Tiger's Fury

So, what the macro should do is activating Savage Roar with shift mod and Tiger's Fury without. What it does is he casts Savage Roar with Tiger's Fury. Is this intended or if not where is the mistake?

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Savage Roar; Tiger's Fury

That is intended -- each line in the macro is processed independently. You need to apply appropriate conditions (including "not pressed") to each line separately, or use a single line as crudor showed.

Deleted
    Oh thank you very much. I have an additional question. Is it possible to combine /cast and /castsequence for this macro:

/cast [mod:shift] Prowl, [mod:ctrl] Travel Form
    /castsequence reset=180 Darkflight, Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Minibubble View Post
    Oh thank you very much. I have an additional question. Is it possible to combine /cast and /castsequence for this macro:

-snip-
    Sure is, try:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [mod:shift]Prowl;[mod:ctrl]Travel Form;reset=180 Darkflight,Dash

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    It works perfect. Thank you all for your help.