Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevrosh View Post
    My Reaction:

10+ Year Old Account
    Losing torres would be disastrous for the epl.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Losing torres would be disastrous for the epl.

Infracted for spam. Please be productive in your post next time
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2014-08-22 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I don't want Ballotelli, I don't rate him very highly at all, frankly at Man city he was shockingly bad at times.
    Reminds me of that time he lifted up his shirt and his undershirt had "why always me" written on it. I checked the figures for whatever season that was and I'm sure he was outscore by Aguero and possibly thingy, ugly face, the moody one that season.

Him that buggered off for 6 month mid season cos he couldn't be arsed playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha, Tevez. Had to Google to remember his name, god that's bad >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Monday will definitely be must-see TV if Liverpool get Super Mario registered before Saturday. He can come off the bench to a jeering Etihad crowd and break their hearts with a late game winner. Liverpool 3 ManC 2

Deleted
    Yeah in his last season at Man city he had 3 goals in 20 games.

I mean they guy has potential, he has everything a world class player needs apart from the attitude, which is unfortunately rather important.

Apparently Eto'o is undergoing a medical at Liverpool.

Deleted
    That ban on frank is r8 harsh lololol.

West Brom signed a Champions league regular : Georgios Samaras, he is what they need. Hes average but consistant.

United getting rid of Welbeck? Probably has the best skills of all the forwards : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Ps3jMHNfE

Palace still have no manager and Sherwood just said no.

I like the Gazza offered a role at QPR story, probably to clean the toilets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Di Maria and Khedira both dropped from the squad tonight. Make of that what you will.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Liverpool need so many players? Anywhere i look is " Liverpool signs *insert name here " .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Does Liverpool need so many players? Anywhere i look is " Liverpool signs *insert name here " .
    There doing the exact same thing we did last season after we sold Bale. Hope it works out better for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Di Maria and Khedira both dropped from the squad tonight. Make of that what you will.
    I read initially that Khedira was in the initial squad but he was in Germany to watch his brother? play. So he was dropped after that. If that is true, well then that shows where Khedira's head is at.

Edit: check that, he is actually there to negotiate a transfer to Bayern. Which makes more sense especially since Javi Martinez is out for the year.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2014-08-22 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    That's idiotic on so many levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    They've a bunch more matches to play this season with Europe, more players is niceness, and it's not like they didn't get a huge cash boost from Chomper.

That's idiotic on so many levels.
    papers today said that di maria handed in a transfer request, and khedira refused to sign a new contract, so it makes sense a bit if these are true. not that they lack quality players anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    papers today said that di maria handed in a transfer request, and khedira refused to sign a new contract, so it makes sense a bit if these are true. not that they lack quality players anyway
    Alright , but still , Di Maria was one of their best players in their UCL campaign and he did great in the World Cup , he's one of the best in the world right now.

Alright , but still , Di Maria was one of their best players in their UCL campaign and he did great in the World Cup , he's one of the best in the world right now.
    i agree, i find the whole situation even more surprising than letting ozil go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i agree, i find the whole situation even more surprising than letting ozil go
    He wants to leave, you can't do a lot about that.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    He wants to leave, you can't do a lot about that.
    I think , and this is just my educated guess , that he wants to leave because he's been already relegated to the bench with the fact that you've bought Kroos / James.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think , and this is just my educated guess , that he wants to leave because he's been already relegated to the bench with the fact that you've bought Kroos / James.
    Those were bought because he wanted to leave. He was offered a new contract with a good salary but rejected it back in June.
    Ohio State Buckeye