Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Same could be said about you and corrupting the minds of children with your murderous impulses, so off with your head! I shall not tolerate any of your ilk!
    What gave you the impression that I have murderous impulses?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The fact the traits have been shown in over a thousand other different animal species and has been a part of human society since before we could read or write and was actually encouraged in the old gladiator days means nothing?

Me personally, I am a straight man, but as far as I am concerned, if that is what they are into, let them have at it, they aren't hurting anyone at all as long as both of them are consenting adults.
    They're hurting the mentalities of those around them and they are hurting themselves. Death would be merciful.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why does this thread feel like it was just created to start another men have it worse than/just as bad as women debate.
    Sigh.

When part of the underlying social attitude that contributes toward this problem is that rape isn't as bad or as significant when it happens to a man, it's not unsurprising that you would feel people in here might be claiming the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    They're hurting the mentalities of those around them and they are hurting themselves. Death would be merciful.
    Mentalities of those around them? What the fuck does that even mean. They sure as fuck aren't hurting themselves either.

Grow the fuck up, bigot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The reason for not including prison rapes in statistics like that seems pretty obvious: it's a totally different environment than average day-to-day living conditions. Somewhat like comparing the danger of working as an accountant vs working in the military or law enforcement.

It's obviously a major problem, though. And it's unlikely to change so long as prisons are less about rehabilitation and more about just caging people like animals.

Some people aren't at all interested in repentance or rehabilitation. You cannot change someone who does not want to be changed.

I actually think this rape topic of rape in prison goes hand-in-hand with not having harsh enough sentences for sexual and violent offenders.

I know that somewhere here in southern California (Pomona, I think), a judge let a convicted rapist who had roughly around 47 rapes go loose. The rapist explicitly confessed that he wasn't sorry he committed those crimes, had absolutely no remorse, and he was going to rape again and again. How can you expect anyone to care about what goes on in prison if they don't even care what goes on in their neighborhood?

Don't get me wrong, there are some people in prison who aren't terrible people, but there are quite a few that are worse than animals. Where else do you think we got the term, "shiv" from? My eyes were opened when I watched a discovery documentary about designing a new super max prison and what kinds of things went on to inspire and necessitate the designs. Inmates would use ANYTHING as a weapon. You can't even give them a toothbrush without them sharpening it down into something to stab someone with. They would attack other inmates, guards, anyone. They had actual footage of inmates attacking other inmates in mess halls, guards, inmates in cell blocks. The guards are probably relieved that the inmates are just raping each other, rather than trying to kill each other or themselves. And if you're in prison, attacking and raping people, you're not interested in remorse or rehabilitation.

Some individuals have NO interest in morality. After a certain point, we just need to start castrating and executing them. You can give them a couple of chances, but after that, we need to wash our hands of them. We would need to do it if only to protect ourselves. If the threat of punishment is not enough, maybe the punishment itself will protect those who are happy to live with each other in peace. (Note, this opinion ONLY works for violent repeat offenders, and for those who do this crap in prison. Others are exempt.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why does this thread feel like it was just created to start another men have it worse than/just as bad as women debate.
    Because jerks love to deny it.

You can't pretend it's not there.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2014-06-15 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Sigh.

When part of the underlying social attitude that contributes toward this problem is that rape isn't as bad or as significant when it happens to a man, it's not unsurprising that you would feel people in here might be claiming the opposite.
    Sorry but I call shennanigans. It seems to me that the lack of interest in this particular statistic stems from disregard for the well-being of prisoners, not men. Not surprising given how many people believe prisoners should be subjected to as much cruelty as possible to make things feel "fair" or "just"

Would be interesting to see how many people would be in favour of executing these prisoners if their gender wasn't convenient for their purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post

Mentalities of those around them? What the fuck does that even mean. They sure as fuck aren't hurting themselves either.

Grow the fuck up, bigot.
    Dude, he has like 30 posts, most of them flamebait. Just ignore him.

Prison is a fun mindfuck, when you look at sex.
    Why do we assume men who fuck other men in prison are gay by default for doing it? Why is not actually an act of dominance and desperation and control? I don't quite understand that if someone participates in a gang rape in prision, gets out, and continues a horrid life with a wife and kids, how that one act cements any kind of sexuality onto him. Sex is very much a weapon when it hast to be, and as a weapon it does not have to fit into Gay/bi/straight/other.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    What gave you the impression that I have murderous impulses?

- - - Updated - - -

edit: guy is obvious. Wont give him serious answers. I shall throw my tiara at him and turn him into moondust!
    Last edited by Crissi; 2014-06-15 at 04:20 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Grow the fuck up, bigot.[/QUOTE]

There's no such thing as bigotry when it comes to gays. Homophobia doesn't exist. It's just an excuse made up by the gays and their supporters in an attempt to make the rest of us feel guilty for not supporting them. It's a psychological trick. Homosexuality is heterophobia. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to turn children gay at a young age.

And on that note, I know and would bet money that you are just trolling, either that or you are a member of the Westminster Baptist Church. And given your post count, I am inclined to believe trolling.

edit: guy is obvious. Wont give him serious answers. I shall throw my tiara at him and turn him into moondust!
    Gays are social terrorists. Terrorists cause harm.

The lady doth protest too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn, tiara missed. Time to pull out my moon rod, because you're clearly incapable of being healed by the scepter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    And on that note, I know and would bet money that you are just trolling, either that or you are a member of the Westminster Baptist Church. And given your post count, I am inclined to believe trolling.
    The Westminster Baptist Church is trash. They are filled with hate. I am peacefully stating facts and being verbally attacked for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep posting crap? You've gone way off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    A gay guy showed my son how to do the Macorina, and caused me to listen to the damn song for 3 or 4 months because my son thought it was funny. Maybe this dude is onto something
    OMG. Please don't tell me he also introduced your son to Cher. Because then there's no going back. You'll have to kill your son to make the gay go away.

Darn, tiara missed. Time to pull out my moon rod, because you're clearly incapable of being healed by the scepter!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9nxFLXrKU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Lols. so crazy

Lols. so crazy
    He's wearing a boot for a hat and promises to give everyone a pony!

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    OMG. Please don't tell me he also introduced your son to Cher. Because then there's no going back. You'll have to kill your son to make the gay go away.
    Does Rob Halford and David Bowie count? My brother introduced him to those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?