Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    who is forcing anyone to do anything in this game? who forced you to do lfr, who forced you to continue to run with your guild
    you sound like someone who shouldnt be raiding with your guild, do them a favor and quit if you feel the way you do and 'basically like sleep' but seriously, do them a favor and dont raid with them, maybe you are holding them back from killing those bosses and maybe you are the reason they wipe for hours
    many people enjoy it, you do not, you say you find it weird that people enjoy raiding, whos forcing you to raid.....no one ever forced you to do anything
    if you raid to get gear you probably dont do it for the right reasons, i always get gear so i can raid, i love raiding, every moment of it, wipes are a part of raiding
    you are holding your guilds raid team back, quit, do them that favor and go play hello kitty island adventure, sounds more like your speed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Why is it a troll question? i see people hating on LFR all the time because "they are forced" to do it and that it's "boreing" but if someone says it about heroic they are a troll?
    who forces anyone to do lfr, who is this guy forcing them to do anything they dont want to?

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    who forces anyone to do lfr, who is this guy forcing them to do anything they dont want to?
    I dono mate, but i have seen many people complaning about him

10+ Year Old Account
    Well people keep complaning wow is so easy? So if everyone thinks wow is easy.. then it gotta be easy right? Nothing can be easier then wow is everyone thinks wow is easy?
    wow, make up your mind, first post you say its too hard and you dont like raiding hard modes, now you say its too easy
    that is why people are saying you are trolling

Deleted
    Well people keep complaning wow is so easy? So if everyone thinks wow is easy.. then it gotta be easy right? Nothing can be easier then wow is everyone thinks wow is easy?
    People that complain that wow is too easy are either a miniscule amount of good players that just want to show off, or people who have not actually raided hard content, like you.

I said nothing is easier then wow, i diden't say Heroics were easy, but i'm pretty sure there is no Game that is easier then wow's end game
    That, literally, makes no sense whatsoever.

If it was so easy you wouldn't be wiping to heroic bosses for hours on end. So just stop with this crap already, it's embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are wasting your raid teams time and our time aswell
    quit the game and stop wasting everyones time

I said nothing is easier then wow, i diden't say Heroics were easy, but i'm pretty sure there is no Game that is easier then wow's end game
    Do you have it or not? IMO you don't earn the right to call a game easy if you haven't beaten it on its highest difficulty setting.

Few examples
    http://www.blizzposts.com/topic/en/1...in-normal-mode
    This guy thinks he's forced to do Dailies, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811481154
    This guy says he's also forced to do it http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199960299
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7762386505 also thinks he's forced

Different people have different motivations.
    Some people appreciate a challenge, something that is a reason to push harder.

Different people get different things out of the content, so there is no reason to mindlessly bash someone who is in content different from you.
    Yet that is persistently what happens to those in LFR, constantly being bashed with no consideration for why they are there.
    It often is because they have no choice.

There is pressure often in guilds to do things like LFR even if you don't really "need" to, as it is simply convenient as an extra gearing route.
    That is a community problem, where the concept of playing content for fun has been largely dismissed behind whether content is "efficient" or rewarding enough.
    Look at how players are expecting rewards for World PvP for instance, when it developed without any.
    It never needed them, only players think it does now.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-06-15 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

you are wasting our time aswell
    How am i wasteing your time? Noone is "forcing" you too look at/read or reply to this thread..

10+ Year Old Account
    i raid hardmodes and never run lfr, you can link whiners all day, it doesnt answer my question, who is forcing anyone to do anything in this game....no one is, end of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    How am i wasteing your time? Noone is "forcing" you too look at/read or reply to this thread..
    i never said i was being forced so who are you trying to quote
    you are wasting everyone's time with a problem that doesnt exsist to answer your question
    you are a troll and you arent worth it, you are a lonely person who needs attention, buy a dog
    buh bye

i raid hardmodes and never run lfr, you can link whiners all day, it doesnt answer my question, who is forcing anyone to do anything in this game....no one is, end of story.
    If you read one of those he is saying that his guild mates or Leader is telling him do LFR for more gear or get kicked, so.. the Guild is forcing
    "So my guild is trying to 'force' me to do LFR before normal raiding,"

15+ Year Old Account
    how people can think heroic is fun baffeles my mind xD You do a few tries and.. then when you always wipe before the boss is even below 50% health.. then you know every try is gonna be like that for a long time so why even bother trying? if you know it's gonna fail anyway?
    Because you won't keep failing forever, that's why. You are supposed to improve over time while beating your head into the wall. If this concept is foreign to you, heroics are not for you. And if you have the same mindset in real life, you won't be a very successful person.

Stop doing xD after everything you xD say xD

It's crybaby trolls like you and so many others that causes Blizzard to make "Class Attunements" so they can get what they want to make the game easier to play. GG.
    Last edited by mmburntcheez; 2014-06-15 at 10:45 PM.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand, just look at anything challenging and why people do it, then you can apply that to raiding heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why so many people hate on LFR.(the feeling forced to raid content you don't wanna do-part)
    I totally loathe Heroic.. and "hard content" that just leads too loads of wipes and wasted hours.. but our guild decided that we are gonna proceed into heroics now.. and it's so god dam boreing xD why even try if you know you are gonna wipe? It's just pointless xD and then spending 4 hrs on the same boss.. like what's the point? So i basiclly like sleep at the keyboard.. barely focusing just pressing my buttons making sure i don't stand in sheet, but Seriously.. how people can think heroic is fun baffeles my mind xD You do a few tries and.. then when you always wipe before the boss is even below 50% health.. then you know every try is gonna be like that for a long time so why even bother trying? if you know it's gonna fail anyway?
    But i do feel "forced" too attend since i don't wanna loose the raid spot or the connections and ofc i wanna be there if there actully would be a kill at some point,
    I raid for gear, fast and easy gear Doing the same boss for hours for the sake of 0 items.. just is not fun.. i find it weird how some people can enyoy it
    Assuming you're not a troll:

LFR feels forced because you basically need the gear to work your way into flex/normal, need it to work on legendary quest chain, and fill in gear gaps, etc. In terms of difficulty it completely holds people's hands in a way that makes people who might otherwise be decent ignore mechanics that would otherwise be important. Taking someone who has only done LFR and putting them into a normal raid means having to completely re-teach them how to do trash and every boss because otherwise they will die repeatedly and wipe you because they're so different in terms of mechanics and difficulty. LFR breeds bad players and takes away development time from the actual raids.

The point of heroics and hard content is to challenge players to work together and improve their personal skill and reward them accordingly. It requires you to know your rotation, how to gear and to learn the mechanics of every fight, instead of just AFKing and having your cat walk across your keyboard for 5 minutes.

why even try if you know you are gonna wipe?
    Why get a job and make money if you're just going to spend it? Why be alive if you're just going to die? What a silly question.

It's just pointless xD and then spending 4 hrs on the same boss.. like what's the point?
    To improve to the point where you can execute the mechanics correctly as a group and beat the encounter.

So i basiclly like sleep at the keyboard.. barely focusing just pressing my buttons making sure i don't stand in sheet, but Seriously.. how people can think heroic is fun baffeles my mind xD
    This may baffle you but some people actually enjoy being good at things and actually try instead of complaining when something is too difficult.

You do a few tries and.. then when you always wipe before the boss is even below 50% health.. then you know every try is gonna be like that for a long time so why even bother trying? if you know it's gonna fail anyway?
    It's called improving over time. People learn at different paces and in different ways. You're trying different strategies and getting people practice doing various mechanics and eventually it culminates into a kill. If your attitude is 'why bother trying, we're just going to fail anyway", your guild should definitely find a replacement for you because that attitude is terrible and toxic.

But i do feel "forced" too attend since i don't wanna loose the raid spot or the connections and ofc i wanna be there if there actully would be a kill at some point,
    Did you ever think maybe your guild doesn't kill anything because you and possibly others have bad attitudes and are probably holding the good players in your raid back? Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you raid heroic. If you don't like it, quit.

I raid for gear, fast and easy gear Doing the same boss for hours for the sake of 0 items.. just is not fun.. i find it weird how some people can enyoy it
    Then go do LFR and heroic dungeons, that's what they're for. Mindless, eyes glazed over, pseudo-pve for people who don't care about getting better at the game but want to feel like they're raiding anyway.

I hate LFR because it breeds players and attitudes like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10. Try harder. In case you're actually serious one of the reasons you wipe a lot is people like yourself not bothering to fucking try. If you don't want to raid heroics... don't. Same answer for LFR, etc. Do what you want, don't do what you don't want to. TLDR: Grow a spine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty shitty attitude in my opinion, something is too difficult so just give up because "what's the point?"

Well what's the point in living in the grand scheme of things?

Though if you do not enjoy heroic raiding then why in seven hells are you doing it?