Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    426k "8year life savings" lol

426k is nothing...
    You can do that in a month or so with some effort.
    People still try to sound cool about earning gold in WoW?

Pro-tip - most people don't sit in front of the AH or spend their lives farming just to see their gold tally increase. Some, presumably like this guy, just spend thriftily and see their gold increase slowly over the years. I do the same. I couldn't care less about trying to amass gold as quickly as possible. I think I'd hate the game if I did, in fact.

I'm at a couple million and I'd still be annoyed to lost 426k.

For everyone not reading the second article it was over 4 mil gold not 426k.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Poor guy. The age of 6 is when most kids move on from being totally cute to sometimes extremely obnoxious and annoying. Wonder how the dad feels. Will he resent the kid? It's just a game I know, but I wouldn't put it past a guy to break up with the love of his life if he/she did something like this. Does he think "asshole!" whenever he looks at his kid? ><
    I like to think that most parents are mature enough to not hate their kid whenever they do something stupid. They're kids, they don't know any better.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure most parents have called their kid a dumbass in their heads.

I have, not gonna lie.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.

Ha.

I can't believe a 6 year old can operate the AH and mail the pets to himself..

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    426k isn't really that much.
    Er, it kinda is. Unless you're one of those people with several gold capped toons, and those guys are very rare...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Love all the people in the thread trying to sound cool about gold making. Sure, 426k gold might not be that hard to make for those who know what they're doing, but it's not exactly a small sum of gold to lose either.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Like you got anything to spend gold on other the repair Bill or useless vanity items you barely gonna use.

A 6 year old shouldn't be playing WoW anyway.
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Halldur View Post
    For everyone not reading the second article it was over 4 mil gold not 426k.
    Isn't that over the gold cap? So he would've had to buy pets off several toons?

I mean, this sounds like quite a scheme for a 6-year old to come up with on the spur of the moment when his dad left his PC unattended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Not everyone farms gold/trys to keep gold building up. So 426,000 is a lot to some people P
    Signatures are for squares! Oh wait...

Smart enough to know how to use the auction house, but just dumb enough to not know that 400k gold is way too much to spend on pets.

There's only so much you can chalk up to the kid's stupidity, he spent all the gold on his dad's account on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Smart enough to know how to use the auction house, but just dumb enough to not know that 400k gold is way too much to spend on pets.

There's only so much you can chalk up to the kid's stupidity, he spent all the gold on his dad's account on purpose.
    Maybe dad should spend more time with the kid and less playing games
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy