Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    please tell me that mage tier will go live as is,
    I look forward to running round on my gnome going "WoooWooooWoooo neeee Nahhhhh Neeeee Nahhhhh" Giving people speeding tickets and beating a few perps up.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I don't like the monk set. Looks like they forgot leg day.
    I think its easier doing a roundhouse kick with those shoes rather than those big ones ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    People have a hard time reading and understanding the simple fact that transmogrification is spelled as such, so they add an extra 'r' in the 'mog' part in an attempt to help their minds cope.
    I have an overwhelming urge to refer to them as suffering from 'celestrial syndrome', damn shame that 'transmorg' came first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

ha !

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    please tell me that mage tier will go live as is,
    I look forward to running round on my gnome going "WoooWooooWoooo neeee Nahhhhh Neeeee Nahhhhh" Giving people speeding tickets and beating a few perps up.
    that was spot on lol i really cracked up at your comment !

Quote Originally Posted by Kakotan2143 View Post
    sigh, I Am a cloth wearing mage. I Am so fed up of the same crap tier armor they always make, never any tunics and stuff hanging from them that is painted onto the robe, its stupid, then on top of all of that they put huge stupid looking shoulder pads. That looks awful and doesn't fit with the cloth look at all. I'm so fed up with this crap that looks the same over and over and over again. WHY Cant the WoW artist make something new and nice for cloth wearers?
    Let's be serious, "cloth" mage tier shoulders have never looked like they were made of cloth. Didn't back with tier 2, and doesn't now with tier 17.
    Although, I agree with us getting something other than a robe. A tunic makes a nice change, like with tier 8.

Hahahaha! The mage tier set has landing lights on the shoulders. Quick, someone tell them that there is no flying in WoD!

Are the pictures in order of Normal, Heroic, Mythic from left to right? If so, am I the only one who likes the normal sets a lot more than the others?

And why are monks now wearing armor plates carves out of stone? I hate their idea of monk design, I think it's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    Are the pictures in order of Normal, Heroic, Mythic from left to right? If so, am I the only one who likes the normal sets a lot more than the others?

And why are monks now wearing armor plates carves out of stone? I hate their idea of monk design, I think it's terrible.
    The far left ones are Mythic, the ones with the fancy ass animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to worry about the lesson learned bit, I know quite a few healers that really did leave for good (sold accounts) partially due to this. Kinda like the straw that broke the camels back.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Let's be serious, "cloth" mage tier shoulders have never looked like they were made of cloth. Didn't back with tier 2, and doesn't now with tier 17.
    Although, I agree with us getting something other than a robe. A tunic makes a nice change, like with tier 8.
    This. LEATHER monk set looks like it's made out of some serious plate. It's like most armor has been homogenized to look like plate. Makes everything look the same. If they want sets to be unique to each class, I should be able to look at a set and say "ok that's a cloth set" or "that's a leather set". It would bring back a lot more character and uniqueness to each class.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first mage set in the video looks pretty badass, I'm impressed now that we can see the animations. The second set is stupid, nothing more then a rehash of the Shaman tier 8. Way to similar.

I would like the two blondes in the Dalaran University shirts please!

Why they aways shit in Shaman's set??????

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Seems like the new guy Holinka is kinda a dink? Always being short and to the point with most everyone and not really being "PR"ish at all. I get the point to some things, but most are very rude these days. That being said I'm not sure how he thinks PvE and PvP getting the same models just different colors isn't "lazy" or "poor" design.
    I am sorry your feelings get hurt by someone answering your questions so precicely. How can you say that designing two unique sets of armore, one of which is a special reward for the higest form of play, is being lazy. They did this all through out The Burning Crusade, and as far as I am aware were no complaints with them recoloring for PvP sets. In fact there are many that use that armor for transmogrification. The way they are doing it now you get special set of armor for your eliete rating...

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.