Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What will you be maining in WoD?

Hello everyone!
    I have almost all classes in highlevel (85+), and I can't decide what to pick.
    Maybe I will go with my Shaman.

What about you guys? What will you main in WoD?

I'm having a hard time figuring that out myself. Been playing a hunter mostly for the last couple of years so I will probably put that one on the back burner for WoD. I've been having fun tanking with a warrior and druid. I've been having fun healing on a shaman. Been having fun dpsing with a frost DK.

I'm leaning toward the tanking druid or warrior with the druid being slightly ahead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warrior with Gladiator Stance RAWWWR!

I'm planning to stick with my shaman, since I played/raided on a DK tank/dps and hunter in WotLK and in Cata. Been enjoying my pew pew shaman well as healing on her in MoP along with my warrior tank.

ill prob play as monk and my shaman abit to even if they are ruining them more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably ret paladin as I have mained him since wrath.

Deleted
    From feral to lock

The ease of play will go through the roof

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure yet. Need to see how the class abilities shake out. Although I'll almost certainly come back for WoD, I'm also a bit unsure about how much I'll play, so that factors in too. If I just want to level fairly easily and maybe LFR a bit then hunter is probably the easiest way to go. I have a high level rogue, DK, priest and druid too, so if the expac looks really compelling for one of those classes I might do one of them instead.

Deleted
    It'll most likely be my precious lock <3

WW Monk all the way

10+ Year Old Account
    My Druid, main since TBC.

Deleted
    Assassination or Subtely Rogue ofc!

trolling ppl who want to reach max lvl as fast as possible in world pvp is priceless!

+ stealth and vanish are rly good for doing quests for the first time and learning dungeons.

Prot warrior my main and my dps warlock

I have three choices, Druid(MoP main), Death Knight(Cata main), or my third my newly boosted Shaman. This expansion sounded like it would have a lot of orcs and shaman so I hoped there would be a shaman legendary . I'm still deciding. Im leaning towards DK though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The same main I have now - Darsithis, DK tank.

Mage. Spec will depend on how they all pan out in WoD.

Simple answer would be my holy paladin that I've mained pretty much since I started, but I don't think I like the direction they are going so I may switch to my shaman or dk. I'll have to see more when it comes, or if I get to play beta to see how they feel.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    99% sure i'm going with my Windwalker. Paying close attention to how gladiator stance turns out though.

Pretty sure I'm sticking with hunter, as it's been my main since the end of TBC.

I'm excited for new incarnation of the eclipse bar for balance druids hopefully it doesn't turn to shit and i hope shooting stars is balanced correctly since its a huge part of why i like balance