All warrior Raiding EU Horde

I am looking for a bunch of guys that are capable for raiding without any healing. At first I would like to start with a Throne of Thunder Raid, I will do my best to create some tactics for the bosses. Once we did it we could try SOO flex and some days later heroic trys and normal for the bosses we are not able to defeat. Most of the tactics for Siege of Orgrimmar are already done but not tested, for a few bosses there are more than one tactic that need to be tried

What you need:
    -a warrior in the EU Horde (GS requirements are below)
    -English understanding
    -Teamspeak 3 (Got a reliable server myself)
    -a gearscore of at least 540 (Tankgear) for ToT
    -a gearscore of at least 550 (Tankgear) for flex
    -a gearscore of at least 560 (Tankgear) for Soo normal
    -a gearscore of at least 570 (Tankgear) for Soo heroic trys
    -for the SoO normal and heroic raids you need(!!!) the juggernaut trinket (I would also reccoment it for you for flex and ToT)
    -you will be implemented in some videos so you might want to know
    -you want to try yourself in solo survival like in cataclysm raidcontent enrages or on high magic damage encounters like Omnotron 25hc you can find some interesting fights on my Youtube Channel

Anyone who wants to fraps it and post it on Youtube or others is welcome but you need to care about the copyrights by yourself. (You may want to give the description a link for this thread as well )
    For anyone who does not want to make an account for this forum but wants to come in contact with me about this raid, my this is my Battletag: Paintrain#2341

Deleted
    Eh sure, I'll give it a bash whenever you end up doing it. (Provided it doesn't clash with raid days). Exhil#2759

As I said in the last thread, sign me up!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Same as above, i am interested as well.

Warriors are not Death Knights. There are mechanics you won't be able to passively out heal. But good luck.

Who says we can't outheal it? 1-2 really strong tanks and a few overgeared DPS with IJ Trinket could pull some serious healing.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    IJ trinket plus healer cloak can make some good combo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Warriors are not Death Knights. There are mechanics you won't be able to passively out heal. But good luck.

Tank 1 uses all CDs until he reaches 2nd Wind range. Tank 2 taunts and repeats. Repeat 23 more time. Boss dies.

Also, while this is happening, everyone rotates Intervene on MT. That's 24 hits that get redirected to another tank, and vengeance for the entire raid. Number 1 problem DKs have when they do this is low dps due to crap Vengeance uptime. We get 80% uptime with Intervene.
    Last edited by Teye; 2014-06-21 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    I'm up for up to flex SoO, don't want to get locked from heroic. Anytime except Wednesday and possibly Sunday 18:00-22:00 GMT+2 and I'm game.

Deleted
    I am ofc in too

Im might be in for this (depends on when u actually want to do it). Is it 10 or 25 man u want to try btw?
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use our Raids & Dungeons forum (which has sticky threads for forming raids) or our Guild Recruitment forum.