Thread: Warrior FC

Warrior FC

Hey I want to temp FC until I gear up my guardian druid for my G RBG team. I have full prideful with wep and shield. I know guardians are the best hands down but as a warrior how would I approach it? Full stam gems? Stack str/stam? Sitting just under 1800 RBG rating right now.

It's been a while but I think you still go with resilience and stam as your gem/enchant options. Reforge for pvp hit/expertise and then everything else into mastery. I think you go with double time, second wind, howl, shockwave, safeguard, bolt. Glyph leap, charge stun and reflect.

Dear friend, Guardian's were not affected by the 50% damage intake all other tank specs were taking making them the best. They have since Hotfixed this, Guardian Druids can die at 2 stacks more easily than a feral druid. I main a warrior and I use to fc for RBG's back in the day as prot, it was a good time. However the 50% across the board damage intake to tanks makes all tank specs ineffective above 1800.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaelRah View Post
    Dear friend, Guardian's were not affected by the 50% damage intake all other tank specs were taking making them the best. They have since Hotfixed this, Guardian Druids can die at 2 stacks more easily than a feral druid. I main a warrior and I use to fc for RBG's back in the day as prot, it was a good time. However the 50% across the board damage intake to tanks makes all tank specs ineffective above 1800.
    Including DA glyphed demo locks.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

go korean style; arms spec, full stam gem, swap to 2h when some1 overextends and kill them yourself.

So tanks are no longer* optimal over 1800? That is a bummer, was really excited to try it out. So arms is really the only way to go in RBG's now as a TC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    go korean style; arms spec, full stam gem, swap to 2h when some1 overextends and kill them yourself.
    Thought it was called gangnam style. :P
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.